Here is an example of how to welcome guests for dinner in Japan.

Dinner was held in a modern hotel on the shores of the Sea of ​​Japan ...
Was covered with a few tables, one of them was with chairs, for those who do not want to sit on the floor ...

The other tables looked so ...

In the center of the room stood a barrel of sake ... stood waiting for their fate to be broken wooden mallet ... Breaking drum is a ritual, with many subtleties ...

When all took their places, with welcoming remarks made by the Deputy Governor of the Prefecture (center) and his assistant (right), to understand the words of these people helped us Sardana (left) ...

They have long talked about cooperation, friendship and understanding ...
Then invited three people from our company to break the barrels ... After this procedure, the 38-liter drum has lost at least a couple of liters ... :) All the loud clapping ... It was fun ... It should be noted that all of us were dressed in yukata (light kimono) ...

Drink sake traditionally had of square wooden cups ... Earlier in Japan these cups were measured Fig ...
... After dinner, these "cup" kindly offered to take home with them ...

For those who have not yet got used to the sticks were provided plug ...

Tables were full ... Food was very much ...

Zam.gubernatora helped me deal with delicacy, as sitting next ...

After a while, there were people who showed us show lights Kanto ...

They were very funny guys, a lot of drinking and endlessly shouting "Campai" (such as "We will!" Or "for us!») ...

For girls, waitresses a queue to be photographed ... Alexander (who do not know, I did not ...) was one of the first ... :)

What happened next I remember is weak and can not tell you ... :)

... In the morning I noticed the empty barrel of sake was under the bus, and the remains were transfused in the 3-liter bottles in reserve ... ...

Something like that today! Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting