Having accumulated the necessary amount, I returned home, but I did not see joy in the eyes of my relatives, only endless expectations.

While parents think, How to earn an apartment A child, their son or daughter may have a different head. Friends, love, parties, dreams of becoming a famous rapper. Everyone has their own. The question is, who really needs it all? Perhaps the “child”, who will graduate soon, just does not want to build their lives on standard patterns? Maybe he'll have enough rented housing. Is it better for mom and dad to take care of their lives, to rest, instead of wasting their health on unnecessary purchases?

I mean, really. Not everyone, but many simply lack one life boost. A kick from reality that will set them in the right way. He will learn to achieve what he wants with his own strength and mind. But for this you need to tune in internally. Overcome your parental instincts and push the chick out of the nest. The modern world, though cruel, but far from the same as it was hundreds of years ago. At the worst, everyone can buy macaroshek.

After my trip to Italy, I looked at many things differently. For myself, for my loved ones. And most importantly, the attitude to life. In another country, just another world, you can no longer rely on the knowledge and live in the rhythm in which you lived before. No, I'm not talking about the salty air and the beautiful, clean sea. It's here, though. I mean, people here are more self-sufficient, I think. And that makes them stronger. I always thought that mutual help was the most important thing.

My husband and I divorced when our two sons were still very small. After he left, I did not regret my decision for a second. He was a violent, demanding and even cruel man. Who knows how it would have turned out, if I agree to continue to tolerate his “badies”. We lived in my house, so I didn’t lose anything. Unless the children no longer had a father. But what can you do about it, it's better not to.

The boys grew up fast, and before I could look back, they became slim, tall guys. Real suitors. We all know each other, and young people are also very close to each other. So the two weddings were literally a year apart. I was very happy at first, but my joy did not last long. After all, somehow it happened that my brothers and wives settled in my house. What do you want, 4 rooms, space seems to be enough. But here's the atmosphere. Guard.

If my sons still somehow performed their duties: went to work, did the house. The daughter-in-law did not know what to do. They both did not know how to cook, which is now quite common among young girls. They didn't want to clean up. They began to argue with each other, so much so that even scandals came. Who will do the dishes, Jan or Valya? Well, I was always washing after myself, or I would have had to.

Due to all these problems, I decided to leave. Let the sons decide their own questions with their wives, this is their life. I spent a couple of months learning the language, collecting the necessary information. I spent my last money on tickets and left. On the last night, when they saw me off, I even saw how the daughters-in-law reconciled with each other in joy. I guess I was the one who was bothering them all along. Well, maybe so.

In five long years in a foreign country, I have not made a friend. I didn’t have any enemies either. Of course I did. But just like that, ask how things are or discuss the weather. What if I came to work? My plan was to buy an apartment. In fact, I didn't even know why I needed it, because, as I said, I had my own house. But, you see, he was already more of a stranger than mine, to be honest. I just got out of it. You can't do that with an apartment.

Having finally gained the necessary amount, and even a little more, I returned home. It was nice to see my children who had already given me grandchildren. Seeing kids on the phone screen is one thing. Hold them in your arms and smell them. It's, you know, different. But I couldn’t get away from my daughter-in-law’s eyes either. They haven't changed at all. I didn’t see joy in their eyes, just waiting. "Oh, what did you bring us? I wonder if you can spend a week in the apartment where you stayed. I would love to see the local beach...

Anyway, I bought an apartment for myself. I hired a team to do the repairs I needed, and I started living in my own house. Well, at least I could make arrangements with my sons for a room. Not for long, because soon we had to go back. But daughters-in-law took advantage of the situation in this case. In fact, they hinted that since I was so successful, it would be nice for me to do the shopping all along. You know, I’m now a real rich person.

Having made sure that the repair was done well, I rushed to buy the ticket back. My grandchildren, but the constant pressure of their mothers drove me crazy. They even tried to find out among themselves who could come to live in my new apartment. Well, not yet. But then I quickly reassured them: the apartment will live tenants and no one else. The area is good, new renovations. A great bonus, which every month is pleasantly dripping on my card. There's no way.

At the moment, I am working only to have some savings for the future. I feel that I still have strength, but I try not to overwork too much. So to speak, creating a safety cushion. We rarely communicate with our sons: they are always busy and, frankly, I have already gotten rid of them. Adults, some strangers. Daughters-in-law call more often, but I don't care what they want. It only works one way. "Buy this dress, send that makeup over there." I have nothing else to do.

Stop living for others. So what, they're your family? That's no reason to be their servant. They'll get back on their feet, they'll work. They have a living space, hands and feet too. Daughters-in-law, both of them, haven't hit a finger in all the time I've known them. And the sons are fine with that. So it suits me, too. They are young and their grandchildren are still small. They will get older and understand what life is like. But it won't be my problem, I don't want it. Maybe I've become a tough person here abroad. But personally, I think it's right to cut the umbilical cord and let it go. Otherwise, when do you start living?

Tags

See also

New and interesting