My son’s class used to get along well, but when they changed the class leader, a very unpleasant situation happened.

The parents of a schoolboy are always full of worries: does he grasp the educational material well, is he friends with children and has time to have a snack at school? Our children learn not only to distinguish cosines and sinuses, but also to communicate, resolve conflicts and negotiate.

Another thing is when a dishonest teacher penetrates the ecosystem of the class. Under the guise of his authority, he is able to do truly criminal things and destroy children’s fragile self-esteem. The actions of such teachers can even break a child’s fate. That is why it is so important for a parent to keep abreast of class life.

This case happened when my son was in 5th grade. Children with him studied different, from ordinary and wealthy families, students and excellent students. It was a good class, friendly, none of the guys offended. Everything was peaceful and glorious until they changed the class leader. A very young teacher came, only after pedagogical. The old one was retired.

At first, we, parents, looked at the young teacher with distrust, after all, experience is not enough. She taught Russian language and literature, but taught the children well. We were just waiting for trouble on the other side.

The teacher began to have favorites from wealthy families, who will give chocolate and expensive, and the money will be handed over on time for class and extracurricular purposes. But Sasha's boy was different. His parents did not have the opportunity and did not consider it necessary to please the whims of the young class leader.

One day my son came back from school depressed and depressed. We talked and it turned out that Anna Petrovna treated Sasha badly. The class was going on a tour, but the boy was the only one who did not surrender the money - did not know whether his parents would be able to pay for the trip.

Can a teacher do that? What did the young teacher do? In front of the whole class, she loudly declared: “Since Sasha does not have money for a tour, she will sit alone in the class!”

It is not for me to tell you what shame and resentment the poor boy experienced. Did the teacher have the right to communicate with the child in this tone?

In the evening, my mother called me and asked for advice on how to resolve the conflict. The boy's father was furious. It was clear to everyone that Anna Petrovna had gone overboard.

Sashin's dad and I had never seen each other before - only my mother went to parental meetings. I only knew he was a law enforcement officer, but I had no idea who he was. Turns out the chief of police. He decided to rein in the unscrupulous teacher and came to school in uniform.

His appearance had an indescribable effect. The director immediately disappeared from the radar, and Anna Petrovna nobly chickened out, although she did not yet understand what was happening.

First they talked together, and then the school leadership joined the conversation. As a result, the careless teacher slapped a strict reprimand, but miraculously did not fly out of school. However, she soon resigned of her own accord. I think she learned that lesson for a long time.

I am sure that the teacher has no right to divide students by the amount of money in the pockets of their parents. This is unacceptable! There is nothing wrong with the fact that a young teacher has no experience. But if his moral values are lame, he can wound the fragile heart of a child with such a cruel act.

Tags

See also

New and interesting