My husband and I had a great life until he offered to have a baby, and I'm sorry I agreed.

There is in the world pitiless. They don’t have much emotion for others. They don’t care about anyone’s fate but theirs. Such a character: selfishness mixed with personal psychological characteristics. But even such people have moments in which they can empathize. For example, about your own children. Simply because they are a continuation of their own kind.

And then there are ordinary people. People who love, laugh, cry because of sad movies or songs. In life they are afraid, awkward, joyful. Just like you and me. But there is one thing that sets them apart from all other people. They don't want children at all. They just don't like it. And even if for some reason they happen to become parents, they do not develop any love or instincts. Maximum, irritation. Are they ruthless people, too?

Often young people run away not because they are not satisfied with something in each other, but because they want to snatch more emotions from life. Meet a lot of people, hang out and so on. Previously, such behavior was strongly condemned. Now, freedom. Nobody cares. Infidelity in marriage is not always considered treason. And without a ring on your finger, much less.

To me, this kind of behavior doesn’t seem normal, but to some extent I can understand today’s youth. So many interesting things, so many opportunities. You can literally fly anywhere in the world. Just wish and collect some money. Economy class travel longer, but it still does not compare with how it was before.

When I was young, I loved clubs and clubs too. At one of these events, I met my future husband. And I think that's perfectly normal. I'll ask all prudish people not to judge me. I will decide how to live my life without you, thank you.

Slavik and I dated for a long time. Soon we began to live together and we developed an honest, trusting relationship. I have always said and will say that in order to become a happy couple, partners need to become friends first. And then lovers and so on. Understanding each other is an important part of coexistence.

Then, when hanging out became somehow out of status, we hit the job headlong. I found an office that was very comfortable for designers. My husband went into his programming, which I don’t understand. But the salary of IT workers is high, so it was a sin to complain.

We worked hard, spent evenings together, constantly tried new cuisine, traveled. I can honestly say that it was the best time of my life. Feeling comfortable with your loved one – what could be better? For myself, I decided I didn't need more. Because back then, I was satisfied with literally everything.

But the tale cannot go on forever. And, of course, one of us had to screw it up. Just so you understand, I would even understand Glory if he betrayed me. It would be a shame, but I loved him so much that even that would not change my attitude towards him. But he ruined it in another way. He proposed to me.

At first, I didn't even understand the trick. We had a great wedding. The honeymoon reminded me of my younger years, when there is only one holiday around, and there is enough energy to last a week without sleep. But after the honeymoon came gray weekdays.

Glory's heavy routine has somehow changed. We didn’t sit by the window with glasses in our hands. I didn’t watch TV shows wrapped in a blanket. Now he was taking extra drags and sitting in his office. I wanted to make more money because “who knows what will happen in the future?” I was bored and lonely. But for all my complaints, Slava sent me to go clean or go to yoga, for example.

Routine kills romance. Of course, in the modern world, we are enjoying the benefits of civilization and speeding up processes as much as possible. Smart vacuum cleaners remove dust. The dishwasher handles the dishes. But the point is to save time if there is nowhere to go? Going to the monitor alone gets boring very quickly.

And then Slava took that step. Who changed our lives. He suggested we have a baby. “Why did we live so well?” I don't want to get fat, spoil my health, give birth. What for, is it bad for both of us?! After these words, my husband strained so hard that I realized that this is a choice without a choice. Either that or nothing. And I gave in.

The birth was the usual scenario. It was hard, but thank goodness it didn’t show up on the body. I didn't even get too fat. The doctors said they were lucky with genetics. Fame was very supportive of me with the child, literally did not leave us. I bought a lot of things, took a vacation. I could not and cannot have any complaints against him.

But what was scary was that I had no interest in my own son. Just some screaming lump. And it doesn’t look like in the cute photos. They say a mother goes crazy by the smell of her children. I was rather nauseous. And I couldn't figure out why. In fact, I didn’t even want to think about it. Thoughts I was somewhere far away, like a man who was not allowed to rest for a long time, and then allowed to lie down. But now he was suffering from insomnia.

Peels Ruthless People Over time, nothing has changed. It doesn’t matter if it’s a child or a stranger. And now she's gone, too. I'm just gonna get tired of all this shit. And Denis, that's what we called his son, screaming, never stopping. It's infuriating, it's annoying. There's nothing I can do. Including myself. Who would say that people like me are ruthless. How can you not love a child?

I was getting dressed for a meeting recently. Important, for work. And I needed a suit for the occasion. As soon as I got dressed, Denis started crying. You usually need to hold it in your hands with a bright toy. And then he calmed down. But this time he decided to spit on me. The suit is ruined, it's all gone. And I couldn't stand it, I started yelling at my son. I just couldn’t stop myself and fell into hysteria.

And Glory, who saw all this, silently took the child from my hands and carried it to himself. Now he says he noticed my attitude towards the baby a long time ago. He used to chase these thoughts from himself, but now he is definitely convinced. And I'm a bad mother. Fame thinks we might have to pause and live apart. I'm alone and he's with Denis.

But there's nothing I can do about it. I am a good person, I treat other people, animals. But the kids don’t give me a positive reaction. It must be some kind of retribution for my sins. Young years or something. I do not see a way out of the situation, but I do not want to lose my family. Maybe we should learn to pretend. And to do that throughout life. There's no other way. If it's an only child, then I can handle it. I don’t have any more kids in my house. Neither morally nor physically.

Tags

See also

New and interesting