Some women 60+ stand out for their grooming, they give a couple of trifles that catch the eye.

Careful women are careful in everything! I finally became convinced of this when I met Valentina Bronislavovna. By the way, her daughter Tanya is the same scrupulous girl regarding order in the house and appearance. This is because they have vision problems!

The institute where we studied was in another city, and students had to live in a dormitory or rent private housing. I write "we" because it turned out that me and another girl from our group came to the session with a slight delay - and immediately in pairs.

No one knew where we were going to sleep. But at the change in the classroom came our methodologist and asked if all the students settled down. She said that the duty officer can find out the addresses of the owners who rent rooms to students. So we were lucky to get into the apartment with this amazing hostess. Even with a diploma in my hands, I didn’t want to leave them.

In the apartment they had everything simple, but clean and neat. Such an order is rarely found even in the house of a girl who perfectly sees where the dust lies. A snow-white tablecloth was covered on the big table on the occasion of the holiday, and I was amazed how Aunt Valais managed to wash it from the stains every time.

We all ate together, and I loved it when hungry students had lunch ready after class. The hostess cooked deliciously. She knew how to grind vegetables or greens so carefully that a modern food processor would not do better than that, which is already about me. And how virtuoso aunt cleaned herring: no one ever found even a miniature bone! The cook does not see well, and in buckwheat porridge - not a single black grain, not a single spot on the dishes, and an old sink - without leaks!

The same goes for appearance. The old lady never allowed herself to walk with greasy hair. She was always neatly trimmed and carefully combed. And I want to note that on her comb at the mirror - no hair.

There was always order at the front door. Even after the rain, the old lady’s shoes stood in the corridor clean and shiny: she never forgot to wash her boots or shoes after going outside. Her shoes were worn for a long time and looked like new shoes.

The owner could not afford expensive costumes. But all her clothes were neat and ironed. For example, I sometimes don't have the shutter speed to straighten out every crease on my skirt like Aunt Valya did. Wearing tights, she often asked us to see if there was an accidental “arrow” on their surface, which is difficult for the blind to notice.

The skillful hands of an elderly woman deserved special attention: whatever the wizard did, the palms remained clean. How, after sorting the berries, did she manage to wash the skin on her hands to a perfect state? Aunt Valya never wore long nails and carefully removed everything that had grown, so without a professional manicure, her hands looked well-groomed.

An elderly woman could not use cosmetics for health reasons. Only before leaving the house necessarily emphasized lipstick neutral tone. Although without makeup, our companion also caught the eye of passers-by: an incredible flow of positive energy and kindness emanated from her.

I have met different people in my life. There were people who could see themselves from the outside. In terms of appearance and character, such people should take the example of Valentina Bronislavovna. Years have passed, but I remember this woman with warmth and respect. I want to thank you for meeting such wonderful people on my way.

Tags

See also

New and interesting