A beautiful stranger asked me questions, I got agitated and smelled something wrong.

Those who are older, especially men, remember that in the 80s and 90s of the last century there was a certain unspoken set of rules about how to talk to strangers on the street. Basically, it came down to the fact that the answer was as short as possible, and ask questioning It's only a last resort.

At that time, the fleur of criminality was everywhere in the country. From places not so distant to the will came new habits, views on life, as well as creativity and moral principles. Remember at least the dominance of books on prison themes or the popularity of a charming genre invented by the French - chanson. Only they were about love, and for some reason we have absolutely not that.

Now the danger comes with new questions. But they have nothing to do with crime. On the other hand, some will say that things are much worse now. And maybe he'll be right. The fact is that people have begun to notice that certain actions and words affect us on a non-physical level.

A positive answer to a seemingly ordinary question can lead to disastrous consequences. But the questions are asked not by anyone, but by real experts in their field: sorcerers, fortune tellers, even witches. Sitting around, with our noses on our phones, we started to forget about these people. But they still exist and feel great. But now it is much easier to hide.

Take something from me. Here, take ... - one of the phrases-traps that work perfectly on gullible passers-by. It is believed that the end of the sentence can not even negotiate, just think about what you want to convey to a stranger. There's a lot to tell. And almost always something bad: ailment, loss of strength, problems in the family and at work.

The person who says this phrase may even look into the eyes and smile. Seems like a nice person who wants to help or buy something. But it is necessary to ask him loudly, look into the eyes, ask him to ask the question again, and immediately his smile will change to a malicious grin, and his eyes will become punchy. Victim fell off.

Famous people, give me this... Come here, please. Another phrase that works on the same principle, but works the other way around. An unfamiliar person will rarely come close and ask for something in the most brazen way. Not because it is indecent, but simply because no one will answer. At least positively.

So in this case, the villains will act cunningly. Namely, pretending to be homeless beggars. This strategy works even better than the previous one. In large cities, people are used to living dynamically. They do not even hear what another poor man whispers to them, extending his hand in their direction. Just give a few coins, or even bills, and answer something on the machine. You don't need more.

You must have heard the story of some beggar being seen dressing up and getting into an expensive car, right? There. Now you know why stories like this ever happen. If it was an ordinary swindler, he would never unmask in a good “heated” place. Those who need more than money don’t have to worry. You can take energy from a person anywhere in the city.

Will you pray for me? Pray for me, please... a common request and question. It is very popular on big holidays, when a huge number of incomprehensible people are staggering near churches. It could be a poor man or a well-dressed man.

For one reason or another, everyone needs someone to pray for them. Why can't you go to church by yourself? Okay, listen to a long, tearful story that's very easy to believe. And there you can already get something in the load to go to the temple and much more. Just pray for Takogovich.

As you already understand, nothing like this can be done categorically. No questioning, no excuse. And even more so, stop and listen to the crook's explanations. Just find the strength and courage to answer short no and go on with your business. Believe me, in this case it is not about helping your neighbor. So you're not doing anything wrong.

These tips will help you avoid the tricks of vagabonds who want something more valuable than money from you. You just need to understand that in life not all people are good and wish you only good. Some need something positive from others, like parasites. And in the meantime, you can put your sores somewhere. So it is better not to yawn and be vigilant. It's not gonna get any worse.

Tags

See also

New and interesting