The son of a friend calls to marry, I love him, but I’m afraid people will think.

Wife older, husband younger - Is that normal? Those who believe in traditional values will say no. But Ira doesn't think so. A woman is not just going to marry a man who is much younger than her. She's going down the aisle with her best friend's son. How this is possible and how this story ended, read further in the article.

My wife is older and my husband is in a very difficult situation. I won't say I need advice. I'd rather have an opinion. So I'll start from the beginning. I am 52 years old, but I look much younger than my age. It just so happens that here and with genetics lucky, and I take care of myself since adolescence.

I spend a lot of money on myself. But it is worth it, because the result, as they say, on the face. There have never been periods in my life without men. Although I have not been married, on the personal front I have always done well.

As I got older, I started looking at younger men. He's just pulling a slug at them. And they feel the same way about me. I had never thought about marrying any of these guys before. I don't need this marriage. But recently my life has been turned upside down.

I have one best friend. We went through both fire and water. When she gave birth, I didn't walk away from her. I saw her son grow up. And then he went to study abroad. We have never seen each other since. Kostya grew up, matured. He is now 28 years old, and he is no longer the mama boy he once was.

To be honest, when I saw him live again, I was speechless. There was something beckoning about him. Something I've never seen in men before. But I didn't show off. After all, it's my friend's son!

Tamara and I are the same year, but she's the exact opposite of me. I think the other thing that mattered was that she gave birth and I didn't. Tamarca is not very fond of beauty salons. She's at home waiting for her grandchildren. I really want her to be a grandmother. And I... You already know!

When Kostya returned home to stay, Tamara arranged a dinner party. I was invited, of course. It was the first time I saw him after so many years. And what a surprise I was when it turned out he didn't really remember me. Did I get so much better over the years, or did he not pay attention to me then? No point!

The evening ended with Kostya offering me a visit. To say goodbye, he kissed me timidly on the cheek and said he would not mind continuing our conversation in a more informal setting. Oh, and then you don't want to know. I'm lost!

We started dating in secret. I didn't want Tamara to know about our relationship because I knew she wouldn't understand. Well, I'm not going to tell her that statistically, women are much happier when the wife is older and the husband is younger. She won't believe it.

How many examples are there? Plenty! The classic case of Pugachev-Galkin is bypassed. What about Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa? It's just a couple in a million! And it's okay that they have a 12-year difference. That doesn’t stop them from loving each other. Just like me and Bones.

He's 28, I'm 52. It's only 24 years apart. He asked me to get married, you know? I want a veil, a dress, a positive change in my life. I don't think I should be ashamed of it, but I'm still afraid of Tamara's reaction. What am I supposed to do?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Love is obedient to all ages, isn’t it? It turns out that Ira understands this and sees nothing wrong with a man who is 24 years younger than her. But to tell a friend about it is afraid because he knows that it will destroy their friendship. Or rather, she thinks so. Some prejudices limit her life. But it can be fixed!

Why don't Ira just talk to her soul mate? Do you think Tamara will understand her?

Photo in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting