I let a cheap led-garland around the perimeter of the mirror, make up with lighting

Which garlands are better? “Take the LED lamps, you won’t lose it! They are both more durable and fireproof. They can decorate the Christmas tree, and on the cornice let, and on the Christmas wreath they are miraculously good. And, of course, the fact that they are on batteries is only a plus. A friend who has been working as an electrical engineer for more than 20 years shared her opinion with me.

Today's edition. "Site" Tell me where to go. lead-garland. Better than any lights and candles!

Which garlands are better than Led-garland is not only about creating beauty, coziness and special beauty. festive atmosphere At home (also called the invariable attribute of Christmas). In conditions of blackout, such garlands are very helpful and, perhaps, even eclipse candles and lanterns.

Only choose options on batteries or batteries. You can from the outlet, but then with the option of lack of light, they will not save you, and we need this their function - to shine at all costs, even if the half-district sits with extinguished lamps in the windows.

So how do you apply them? Firstly, you can stick in the kitchen under the ceiling. And beautiful and comfortable. Well, dinner in such lighting is a pleasure: the husband will definitely appreciate the romantic situation.

Second, in the bedroom. Like the cornice. The book, of course, in such lighting can not be read, but again the atmosphere of romance and comfort you provided. And you won't trip when you go to the bathroom at night.

Now the bathroom. You can go there too. It's very convenient! You can hang on lockers or near the mirror. And now the main life hack: let a cheap led-garland perimeterI don't feel makeup.

Instagram / @present_souvenir_shop You can place such a garland in a glass plafond, vase, in a regular glass jar or in a bottle. A unique table lamp will come out. By the way, it can still be decorated for the winter holidays!

Great option for the children's room.

Such garlands are possible. hang out On the wall of almost any room. Please choose quality garlands. They are safer and will last longer.

And finally, such garlands are not only possible, but even need to decorate the Christmas tree.

And they look wonderful on the New Year’s table as an element of serving or as a decor of a Christmas wreath.

I also suggest you find out what food storage should be without a refrigerator. Useful tips that will help to prolong the life of food!

Now you know which garlands to buy this winter. You and the house will decorate for the New Year holidays, and take care of the lighting in case switch off. In my opinion, this is truly magical lighting for pennies! What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting