Impressive Christmas decorations from bottles! 26 ideas.

New year and Christmas is impossible to imagine without decorations, which create a fabulous mood. Cozy decor — a potent tool, able to restore each of us during childhood, even for a short while, but it's so exciting and touching.

I'm sure you have no idea how many lovely things you can make for the holidays from the usual glass bottles. I do not like to do handmade, to be honest, I got so good at it... But the DIY is incredibly inspiring, you can ask someone for help, cut the bottle from the bottom hole, put the garland and voila! Feel like a wizard.

Decoration of bottles for New holiday for creativity
  1. Dark glass bottles are wonderfully combined with the warm glow of the lights!

2. Christmas tree made of bottles with lights! There is only one problem: to find a sufficient number of bottles.

3. Transparent bottle can paint with acrylic, this simple pattern even for the beginner. Inside the bottle you can put a garland, a wax candle!

4. Decorating bottles with their hands — great idea for family entertainment. Here are some exquisite candlesticks will you get if you paint the shiny bottle of spray paint!

5. Multi-colored garland in the bottle looks more interesting than monochromatic.

6. For the hard-working creative people! The composition will decorate any room.

7. Bottle snowmen! These scarves has conquered me.

8. Bottle cap Santa Claus. Well, very easy to do this!

9. The Santa Suit. This elegant bottle is not a sin to give to someone...

10. Decoration of bottles for the New year with your own hands — lesson, with which to handle even a baby. For example, to decorate an empty bottle in a festive costume can a very small man, but it would give him great pleasure!

11. During the new year holidays without the sequin anywhere!

12. Bow, stickers — everything you need. But it looks wonderful!

13. Simple version, but the combination of white and red very good.

14. Using stencils, you can do any decal on glass.

15. Why not use old candle holders this way?

16. Idea for Christmas table setting.

17. I really like it! Frosted Christmas decorations blend perfectly with the fabric.

18. For advanced artists! I was able to draw — would have created such a miracle.

19. Using music in the design! A great idea in the spirit of Christmas.

20. Very easy to make it happen, and the result is a feast for the eyes!

21. Another version of the snowmen, the kids will be in awe!

22. When the decor blends with the interior perfectly, it creates a sense of security in the house, resting his eyes and lifted the mood!

23. Bottle with fairy lights inside can be decorated as a Christmas wreath, rain and toys.

24. A balloon with a Christmas print bow is the perfect material for decoration of the bottle.

25. Looks cozy!

26. Nothing more.

Decorating the house for the New year, you can enjoy the usual things and cheer yourself up, even when it's not festive! Show me bright ideas to your friends, give them a little inspiration, it will never be over.

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting