How beautiful to decorate the room with a garland

New Year is a wonderful holiday, when everyone with special trepidation waits for miracles and believes that everything will be fine. And to strengthen the state of the holiday or preserve it as long as possible, it is worth it. garland.

The garland is an inexpensive, affordable, very spectacular decoration that instantly creates coziness both in the house and on the street. Garlands can be left at least for the whole winter, the interior will only benefit from this. Moreover, in the modern world, garlands do not belong only to Christmas decoration, but are used everywhere and at any time of the year.

DepositPhotos

How to decorate a room with a garland "Site" I have prepared 12 wonderful ideas for you. decorate the house with electric garlands. Let all the rooms shine!

DepositPhotos

1. To decorate the room with a garland, first of all, you need your desire, a great idea and the decor item itself - an electric garland.

DepositPhotos

2. After half an hour, the kitchen was like a winter fairy tale!

DepositPhotos

3. To create the effect of a burning hearth is not so difficult. Choose a suitable dish, or even better a fireplace, put a couple of logs there and arrange them with a garland. Anyone who has a fireplace at home should embrace this wonderful idea!

DepositPhotos

4. Do not forget that today in stores you can find many garlands on batteries. And since they no longer need sockets, decorating options become much more.

DepositPhotos
  5. Prix festive Don't forget the ceiling! To its vault you can attach threads of shimmering beads, paper or glass snowflakes, icicles, drops or even figures of ballerinas, fairies, snowmen. And most importantly, the electric garland, suspended with hooks to the ceiling beams or reinforced through the base of the chandelier, always looks incredibly beautiful and gives the impression of a starry sky overhead.

6. Or you can put electric lights over the bed to see sweet dreams. Use garlands of small LED lights for this - they will not overload the canopy too much.

7. The days have become quite short, and shops are the first to put up Christmas trees and light New Year's lights. So why not join them and warm our homes and streets together.

8. I really like the idea of decorating curtains with a garland. I can't see such beauty!

9. To decorate a country house, hang garlands directly on the wall.

DepositPhotos

10. Affixing a garland around the perimeter of the mirror, you realize an interesting and practical solution.

11. Attached to bilateral tape and garlands hanging from the ceiling create a truly fabulous effect. You can take a few threads to make more lights. Light bulbs in the form of icicles or snowflakes will look good.

DepositPhotos
  12. You're saying you only need garlands for a party? Let the holiday be every day!

DepositPhotos

Making the holiday special is very easy! You don’t have to spend a lot of money on the purchase. I suggest you learn how to make a caramel garland.

It has a special charm and versatility, because it is suitable for any holidays. On the eve of the New Year, do not be lazy to make such a decoration. It will be useful more than once, tested on your own experience!

DepositPhotos

Decorating a house with electric garlands is the easiest way to make a festive note in the interior, when there is not much time left before the New Year. And even when the holiday passes, you can still not remove the garland for a long time, reminding yourself of the wonderful time spent in a cozy house in the circle of the closest and closest people.

Tell me about these. marvelous Your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting