Thinner stars (10 photos)

Some of gaining extra weight did not want to give up "small pleasures buns" other sin a genetic tendency to gain weight. But few who can quickly get rid of appetizing forms. In this newsletter you will learn which of the stars quickly and efficiently returned to their former orderliness in the past year.

1. Kelly Osbourne.

Tired of the fast diets, Osborne turned for advice to its partners in the "Dancing with the Stars" Louis Van Amstel. He advised her to a diet high in protein, low in carbohydrates and dance classes. The result was not long in coming! Osborne had lost 25 kilograms and showed the world his new tanned body in a bikini on the cover of the famous magazine in December. "I can not believe I did it and my body looks so good" - she said.

2. John Goodman.
Big Goodman weighed 185 kg, but when, in June 2009, he appeared on the red carpet at the awards ceremony AFI, already weighed 45 kg less! Make a call to its weight, 58-year-old actor is now an adherent of daily exercise, a diet without sugar and alcohol - and leading free lifestyle. "I've just ordered a good pants," - he told the magazine PEOPLE. "I finally got them, but they are on me now too big."

3. Sara Rue.
Having thrown all his "emotions", because of which at the end of last year, she gained weight, nine months later, the actress lost weight on four sizes of clothes and dropped 25 kg. "I like that I can run faster than my fiance (teacher Kevin Price)" - she says. "He loves me as much, but I love myself more".

4. Jennifer Hudson.
Hudson first lost weight when she got a role in Winnie, but the singer and actress has changed its approach to diet. She prefers to keep a food diary, and she has a press secretary, who is developing a scheme of training and preparation, resulting in her size 16 clothes passed to 4. "I'm in the best shape of my life!" Said Hudson.

5. Drew Carey.
The most famous star of self-deprecating humor (which weighed 131 kg) was not amused, and his health deteriorated. "I always thought that I would die before I turned 60," - he said. "My father died of a heart attack in the 40s." In an attempt to save his life, Drew gave up "daily hamburger" in favor of moderation and an active lifestyle, resulting in lost weight 35 kg. "I feel that I returned all my life back," - he said. "At the moment, I could live to be 100 years old".

6. Kendra Wilkinson.
She flaunted her perfect physique smkah on The Girls Next Door («neighbor"), but after the birth of her son Hank in December 2009, Wilkinson whole year fought for something to throw off the weight gained during pregnancy. Cheerful exercise and, as an option, plus a dance discipline. Star lost weight 20 kg. "I want to again wear tight clothes, for all to see my hot body" - she said.

7. Jason Alexander.
For a long time after the launch of Seinfeld, Alexander turned out to take on the character George Constanza, which turned into unhealthy eating habits. Then Jenny Craig, Alexander helped to lose 15 kg from 90 kg of it, which he acquired for the role. "On the eighth day of Christmas, Jenny Craig has given me the opportunity to feel great eight days a week!" - Wrote in his blog recently Jenny Craig.

8. Winona Judd.
After treatment for food addiction in 2006 and on drugs, trying to lose weight, the star finally found something that works: a new treatment called the air-conditioning state of the brain, which has helped quell her craving for food and drugs, as a result, she lost 30 kg . "The greatest privilege when you grow thin that I feel more alive!" - She said.

9. Ricky Gervais.
On weight loss comedian Ricky Gervais was inspired by a love of long-time girlfriend Jane Fallon. Together they decide to improve your diet and doing regular races in the surrounding area. "Now I have to stop to joke about fat people, which is annoying," - says the comedian, who has lost more than 10 kg. "When I was fat, it was good."

Tags

See also

New and interesting