If your knees hurt, follow the instructions: take the most common terry.

Every day our knees feel a tremendous load. Excess weight, lack of physical activity or vice versa: excessive stress, trauma, age-related changes and even malnutrition - all this can become a problem. cause of knee pain.

There is a way to ease the pain when kneeache. Of course, it is better to treat the knees comprehensively and completely change your lifestyle so as not to experience discomfort. But in an emergency, this method will help!

To relieve the terrible aching pain in the knee, you will need only an ordinary terry towel! I have tried this trick more than once, and not just on myself. When my grandmother began to whine knee joints, she helped her to do this light exercise. How she thanked me!

Stretching of the knee joint
  1. Make a towel a tight roller.

2. Gently bend your leg in your knee and place your foot on the edge of the chair you're sitting on. Press the bent leg roller and try to relax the leg as much as possible.

3. Stretching the knee joint carefully but confidently. This will help to calm the pain quickly!

How to do this procedure, you will see in this video. Remember that with swelling of the knee, you should immediately consult a doctor.

about:blank

When knee pain when walkingThis stretch should be repeated in the morning and evening, regularly. Also, do not forget to stretch after sports: this not only increases their effectiveness, but also reduces the risk of injury. Proper stretching is a guarantee of strong muscles and healthy joints!

Show this article to your friends, perhaps some of them suffer from knee pain!

Tags

See also

New and interesting