Just asked my husband to clean the hamsa, and he is from Odessa, he can surprise.

Small fish such as hamsa, capelin, sprat, many arrogantly called the food of the poor. And for nothing! It is enough to run through fish restaurants in seaside towns to see that this is not the case. Fortunately, now all institutions have pages in social networks, so you can see the menu on the Internet.

From personal experience, I know that the hamsa of a spicy ambassador, beautifully laid out on a dish, flies first during a feast. In this article, you will learn how to put a fish to the table so that guests begin to drool from just the appearance!

The greatest admiration for guests is the hamsa served on the table in the form of a dahlia. Of course, this will have to be a little tinkering. First, separate the fish from the heads, entrails and spine, and then beautifully lay out the carcasses with the fillet upwards, like petals at a flower.

If you have less time, then make out only the central part of the dish in the form of a dahlia, and lay out the lower tier with a ring. For the lower tier, you do not need to separate the fish from the spines. Just remove the heads and insides.

Feeding in the form of a fan Almost all fish looks beautiful if it is laid out on the dish by a fan. And this fan can be opened at any angle, whether it is a full circle or only half. This kind of feed dictates the shape of the fish, which is essentially a triangle. Just put the carcasses to each other, ponytails to one side. The open fan will turn out on its own!

www.instagram.com/p/CO3I_qRDsjq/ The same trick can be done with fried hamsa or capelin. In addition, you can put ready-made layers on each other. Then you'll have a beautiful fried fish cake! And don't forget to decorate the finished dish with a slice of lemon. It not only looks beautiful, but also goes well with fish to taste.

At the same time, I will tell you how to fry hamsu, so as not to splash fat all around. Pump the hamsa carcasses in the cornmeal. Then spread the sheet of parchment and lubricate it with vegetable oil in the center. After that, fan on parchment covered fish. Slightly lubricate the hamsa with vegetable oil and cover with a second sheet of parchment. After that, twist the free edges of the parchment to get a neat round pancake.

You put that parchment pancake in the pan and fry it on both sides. If the paper begins to swell, pierce it in several places with a toothpick or a thin knife. This will allow the excess pair to escape, and the fish itself will be dry and crispy.

Another spectacular way to serve hamsa is to cook it on swords. Separate the fish from the heads and intestines, panned, put on swords and deep-fried. As in the previous method, you can fry fish in parchment.

In general, do not be afraid to experiment with serving, because the appearance of the dish greatly affects the taste perception. After all, would anyone go crazy about sushi if their ingredients were piled together and served to the table like regular porridge? Appearance always matters!

Tags

See also

New and interesting