When the sky breathes in autumn, baking the Nut Seduction Pie, the best dessert of 2022

Today I want to tell you how my favorite cake with jam and nuts is made. This dessert my husband gently calls "Nut Seduction" because he can not eat nuts, but the pastry is so tasty that it is impossible to ignore a piece of cake. I'm making this cake with walnuts and apricot jam. And I put a delicate layer of custard on top.

The cake with jam Testo turns soft, prepared like a biscuit. Sometimes it is difficult to resist and I add dried fruits to the dough: dried apricots, prunes or just a handful of raisins. Despite the fact that the cake consists of three layers, cooking does not take much time.

Test ingredients
  • 350g flour
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 15g baking powder
  • 200g sugar
  • 100g butter
  • 100g vegetable oil
  • 3 eggs
  • 350 ml of milk
  • 350g walnuts
  • 7 tbsp jam

Cream ingredients
  • 600 ml of milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 30g cornstarch
  • 150g sugar
  • 15g vanilla sugar
  • 200g butter

Preparation
  1. Ask for 1st grade wheat flour and add a baking powder and 1 pinch of salt to it.
  2. In a separate bowl beat 3 eggs with sugar. Add sugar in 3 sets and whip the mixture up to 5 minutes each time. Ultimately, the egg mixture should increase in volume by 2-3 times.

3. In the egg mixture add flour, softened butter and vegetable oil. Grind the nuts in a coffee grinder or knife and add to the dough. Stir everything well with a silicone spatula.
  4. Prepare for baking a shape with a diameter of 23 by 35 cm. Cover the bottom with parchment and pour the dough into the mold. Evenly distribute the dough and send to bake in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.

5. In the meantime, you can prepare custard. I do the simplest recipe: mix some milk with 2 eggs and cornstarch corolla. Then I put the milk on the stove and warm it up. 399194

6. When the milk is heated, pour the egg mixture and stir the cream until it thickens. Then add butter and cover the cream with food film in contact. It is advisable to let the cream stand in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.

7. Take the biscuit out of the oven and let it cool in uniform. Then lubricate with apricot jam or any other. On top lay a layer of custard and sprinkle with crushed walnuts. Bon appetit.

If desired, you can make a chocolate icing and pour it on top of the cake, so that it was just festive. I assure you, this pie exceeds all expectations. I love cooking it in the autumn. When it's cold and chilly outside, you want to make yourself some tea, don't you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting