Fallen daughter sold her mother’s house and went to Italy, returning 10 years later, she was numb with surprise

Who do you have to be to frame your family? Everything happens in life: people quarrel, part, but still remain people. But the heroine of our story today decided to deceive her mother for her own benefit. How Olya came to this and why now she can not deserve forgiveness, read below.

The deception of Olya’s mother always had a special grip. She was walking around for her purpose. In part, Irina Ivanovna was proud of her daughter, but still a little worried. What if someday a man whom Olya set up for his own benefit, decides to take revenge on her? And yet Irina never thought that Her daughter’s next victim will be her mother.

Irina Ivanovna lived in a beautiful house that she inherited from her parents. This is where she raised her daughter. Everyone in the village loved a kind and sensitive woman. But most of the villagers did not like Olya. When she graduated from school and went to university, many were happy. Finally, the daughter will stop drinking juice from her mother. So thought many friends of Irina Ivanovna.

Only Olya left for five years, and then suddenly returned. Her argument was supposedly to care for her mother, although she did not really need it. The villagers did not know what exactly happened in the family, but one day an expensive car came for Olya. A week later, some people came to Irina Ivanovna and literally evicted her from her house.

A woman was left on the street penniless with a bunch of her belongings. She stood in the middle of the road crying until a few neighbors dragged her to someone’s house. It turned out that the daughter blackmailed and pity forced her mother to sell her house. With the money she bought a small mansion in the Italian town of Basilicata. A couple of days ago, she went there with her boyfriend.

The abandoned mother was supported by friends. The neighbor had a free annex to the house where she settled Irina Ivanovna. It was a bit crowded, but it was at least a house. Five years later, the whole village helped a poor woman raise money for a new house. It was very small, but cozy. My mother cried for several years because of her daughter’s actions. The deception of the mother was cruel in itself, but the most painful thing was that Olya did not even call once in the next ten years.

Friends helped Irina as best they could. They tried not only to provide financial support, but also mentally to help. Over time, Irina even found a man who became close to her. Together they bought a big house.

Once upon a time on the doorstep of this house... Olya. She tried to talk to her mother, but she didn’t even want to look at her. She asked her husband to take her away. She also sent a letter with her husband:

Darling, I tried to give you everything I could. But you never had enough and you decided to take my house away from me. A home where you grew up and were always welcome. You left me penniless and drove off to meet your fate. You haven't even written in all these years. I can't forgive you. Can you?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Mom Oli is easy to understand. Moms can forgive a lot, almost everything, but this situation was completely beyond understanding and forgiveness. Would you forgive your daughter if she did this to your life?

Tags

See also

New and interesting