Only hay is dried in the sun, tea from raspberry leaves will not work if the leaves are dried under direct sunlight.

Today I will tell you what is useful tea from raspberry leaves and why it is worth preparing it now for the future. Also in the article you will find some tips on how to properly dry raspberry leaves. Read our material, make tea and enjoy the excellent taste!

Since childhood, I loved the herbal collections that my grandmother cooked. I remember coming to her and the kitchen was already filled with an amazing smell. Her favorite tea was the collection of mint, melissa, linden and raspberry leaves. Grandma's been gone for a long time. But every year I make her favorite collection. Only raspberries have always had problems: to find its harvested leaves in stores was almost impossible.

Then I asked my close friend, who has a dacha outside the city, to give me some leaves. When she cut her raspberries, she gladly shared the leaves. Now I will prepare them and tell you about the benefits of tea with the addition of such an ingredient.

Few people realize that the benefits are not only in the sweet berries of raspberries, but also in its leaves. The hostess thinned the bushes and left the leaves for fertilizer. But you can dry them and make incredibly useful tea! Any colds run away, only smelling this amazing decoction.

Peels What is so special about these leaves? They contain vitamins A, B, C, H, PP, as well as potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, copper, magnesium, niacin, calcium and salicylate. It is the latter that is so effective in the fight against ailments of the respiratory tract. By the way, if you unfortunately poisoned something, then a decoction of raspberry leaves will come to the rescue.

Peels Raspberry leaves can be used as face-mask. Raspberry improves skin color, toning it and saturating it with useful substances. Even the wrinkles will smooth out a little! For hair growth, the leaves are also useful, and they also strengthen the very structure of the hair.

Usually everything is quite simple: mint, melissa and linden can be simply dried in the sun and sent to a jar. However, crimson leaves are a little more capricious in this case. You're gonna need it to work. big cans and raspberry top leaves. Why the upper ones? We need the juiciest and greenest leaves. They're usually upstairs. If you have all the branches in these leaves, you can use not only the upper ones. Now you need to fill the jars with leaves very tightly.

After you have tamped the leaves as tightly as possible, the jar should be left in the sun in the yard for about a day. Then Move the leaves into plastic bags and place them in the freezer at the same time.. Now you can carefully remove the leaves from the packages, straighten them and send them to the oven to dry. Alternative: Dry the leaves in the sun under a towel and then grind and put in a container. The leaves will dry in two days. You can make tea!

By the way, after freezing the leaves, you can pass through a meat grinder and get granular tea. In the jar, and in the cup will look great! It is possible to gather with raspberry leaves add mint, melissa, linden, lavender leaves, rose petals and hibiscus flowers. However, most of the collection should be made from raspberries. It gives an incredible aroma and a beautiful rich color.

Peels Share Your Favorite Herbal Recipes in the Comments! It's time to make a fragrant tea. Perhaps raspberry leaf tea is your favorite? Then tell us about your method of preparation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting