The bus driver took the boy to the end of an unknown area, called his mum and said the baby was in a dark room

Children for parents are the most valuable and important in life. Every mom sighs more freely when the baby finally comes home after school. Even if he has a phone with him and his mother knows exactly where he is, she still feels better when her son or daughter is at home next to her. Reports titled “Looking for Missing Children” scare all parents.

Artem was a smart boy and always told his mother where he was going and how long he would be in a certain place. So when her son didn’t come home from school and write anything about his location, Inna was very scared. At first, she tried not to panic, but with each minute the anxiety increased.

What do I do? The first thing she did was call all the parents of all her classmates. They questioned the children and learned that Artem at school became ill and he left after the second shift in an unknown direction. It was weird. Why didn't my son call her or my father? Theme left after the third lesson and went to a stop. Nobody saw him after that.

It's been a couple more hours. Now it's really serious. No one has heard of her baby, though her husband has already called everyone he can. The precinct said that it should be a day from the moment of disappearance, so that it could be organized to take up the search. Of course, such terms horrified the young mother, who went crazy with anxiety.

The husband persuaded his wife to wait for the evening and try to calm down a little. The bell rang towards night. My son's number called. An unfamiliar male voice sounded deaf in the tube:

“Hello, I'm Sergey. I have your son sitting in a dark room. Please come and get him. I'll drop the address with a message. ?

The frightened parents went to the specified address, not realizing what was happening. The door was opened by Sergey and led them into a room deep into the apartment. Their boy was sleeping on the bed in the dark. The parents made sure that Artem was fine, and demanded an explanation from the man.

Sergei was driving home from his job when a boy suddenly ran into the road. The child behaved strangely, he waved his arms and was as if out of himself. He crashed into the car from the side and fell with a face. Sergey jumped out of the car and lifted the baby. He was unconscious.

The man didn't know what to do. The child’s phone was empty and the boy was unable to say anything. The man quickly put the child in the car and drove to the hospital. They said that the baby lost consciousness not from a collision with the car. Apparently, he was injured before that. In the clinic, Artem was given several stitches, and Sergey was given the necessary instructions and a list of what to buy. They said the boy could be taken home.

Experts warned that due to a concussion, the child may be scared when he regains consciousness. A bright light can make things worse. So Sergey quickly brought the baby home and put him in the darkest room. As soon as the child's phone charged, he dialed the baby's mother.

During this story, which took place in Sergei’s kitchen, a sleeping Artem entered the door. He burst into tears and immediately ran to hug his mother. When the child calmed down a little, he added to the man's story.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? It turns out that at physical education Artem hit his head hard. He didn’t want to disturb his mother, so he decided to get home. Unfortunately, when he went to the stop, he became very ill. The boy ran into the road and crashed into a car that stopped there. He just forgot to charge his phone yesterday.

Fortunately, things could not be better for the child and his family. But it could have been very different. I am glad that there are still kind and responsive people in the world. People like Sergey. By the way, the boy became very friendly with a young man. Sergey found a small, but very responsive and grateful for the salvation of a friend. Now Artem will have someone to look up to.

Tags

See also

New and interesting