After my husband's funeral, I found out that I was not his wife at all, and that the inheritance would not go to me.

Living by deception is unpleasant. This is fully convinced by one of the heroes of our new history. Michael is 30 years old and recently lost his father. For most of his life, he was convinced that his father had abandoned him. Whether this is true and what helped the man to find out the truth, read further in the article.

A few months ago, I lost my husband. He was only 52 years old, and we did not even think about making a will. When it came to the division of property, it turned out that my marriage with Vanya is considered invalid. He was annulled because of some sham marriages, and we got caught.

But nobody told us about it! I did not go into details. My lawyer said it was pointless now. Either way, all of my husband's property was now to be inherited by his son from his first marriage.

But Misha Vanya has not spoken to me for a long time. All the fault of his ex-wife, who did everything possible to quarrel father and son. Vanya tried to reach Misha to the last, but he stubbornly stood on the side of his mother. He didn't even come to take his father on his last trip! I didn’t forget to inherit all my savings.

He came a few days after the wake to inspect the house: “You do realize that you will soon have to leave here?” I suggest you start packing your stuff! Vani's son thought I was the main culprit behind his parents' divorce. He thinks I was the one who was pointing Vanya against him. As much as I tried to prove to him otherwise, Misha just wouldn't listen to me.

The first thing he did was go to Vani's office, and I waited for him in the kitchen. After 5 minutes, Misha came down, showed me a piece of paper and asked, “What does all this mean?” I could see my husband's handwriting on the paper.

I picked up a piece of paper and read, I’m writing these lines and I believe you’ll read them someday, son. I'm sorry our relationship didn't work out. I did everything I could to make you happy. But at some point, your mother told me not to see you. I sent you presents and cards for every holiday, and they always came back. Take a look at the attic - you'll like it! Love it.

I saw pain in Misha's eyes. He finally agreed to listen to me and I told him the truth. While Misha was young, his mother allowed Vanya to come and spend time with him. My husband loved his son very much, always paid alimony on time and in general could spend the last money on the child.

When Misha turned 10, Vani’s ex-wife said, Enough! We don't need your help anymore, and my son doesn't need a father! God only knows how this woman put Vanya in front of her son. After that, however, they stopped seeing each other.

Vanya tried to establish contact with him when the boy entered the university and lived in a dormitory. But Misha was adamant: I will never forgive you. You left us! Many years have passed since then, and Misha finally found out the truth.

I showed Misha the attic with his gifts and he burst into tears: All these years I blamed my father for what he didn’t do. And my mother just poured oil on the fire. Why would she do this to me? Then my husband's son came up to me and told me he no longer claimed his property. In return, he asked only one thing: Tatiana Timofeevna, can I come to you sometimes? I want to get to know my father better”.

That meeting started our friendship. Misha stopped living by deception and often visited me. And I showed him Vanina pictures and told him what kind of person he was. With his mother Misha no longer communicates. But I think one day he will be able to forgive her.”

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story shows that no deception goes unnoticed. Misha’s mother pursued personal goals, cutting off his communication with his own father. Most likely, she could not forgive him the divorce and the fact that he was able to become truly happy with another woman. Depriving a son of contact with his father is despicable. However, we are glad that the hero managed to find out the truth.

Do you think Michael can reconnect with the mother who betrayed him?

Tags

See also

New and interesting