After the divorce, I immediately moved in with a girl, we were together for a month, no swearing, no screaming children.

Often people decide to change their lives after years of stability. Sometimes such courage brings dramatic changes for the good. Although sometimes everything develops completely unpredictable and far from the best way, which makes you regret your act.

Today's edition. "Site" I will share the revelations of a reader who, after 26 years of calm, wanted something new. The man went to another woman who was much younger than his legal wife. But for some reason he did not find happiness in the new union.

At the time of the divorce, I had been dating a woman I loved for over a month. She was waiting for me to be a free man. Therefore, my move to her immediately after the divorce looked quite normal turn of events, writes Andrey.

I have to say that I was married to my ex-wife for 26 years. We got married in our third year and have always been together. We went through a lot, understood each other well, loved each other. But over time, everything disappeared, only the habit remained. But Katya was different. With her, I felt like a young guy with his whole life ahead of me again.

Katya was not embarrassed by the age difference, and I was even flattered that at 45 I was attractive to a 27-year-old beauty, almost yesterday’s student. She was not interested in her peers, and I attracted her with life experience and intelligence.”

“She did everything she could to make me comfortable with her. And she did. No dirty dishes in the sink and screaming children. No complaints, quarrels and other unnecessary passions that have become an integral part of my family life in recent years. But she was delicious, she was affectionate and understanding.”

“And then everything started to go wrong. I came from work, but Katie didn't come home. She was disappearing more and more, sometimes not even coming to sleep. And it was difficult to get any clear explanation from it. And at every convenient and inconvenient occasion, she reminded me that I actually lived at her house.

The last argument was, “We ended up fighting particularly hard.” I did not remain silent, I told her all my complaints. He threatened that if she didn't stop acting like she was, we'd break up. It really didn’t scare her at all... She dumped me and put me out of the way. And even hemp called old, although earlier the age difference did not bother her at all.

“Katya proved to be a very volatile special. Now I look at this relationship and realize that it had no future from the beginning. I was a fool myself when I gave in to feelings and left my family for this cocky girl who still has only parties and girlfriends on her mind.

“I tried to resume relations with my ex-wife, but she did not even let me on the doorstep. I'm worried she's already found someone in the last six months. I miss the children, I want to see them again, to hug them. I just don’t know how to get back to my family to take me back, Andrey said.

It seems that a man in this situation thinks not so much about his family, which he exchanged for a young girl, but about his own comfort. Maybe he should take a break, figure it out. And decide what he really wants. Without this clarity, he is unlikely to avoid new mistakes in life.

What do you think about that? Tell me in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting