Glossy stretch ceilings, wardrobes-coupes and other kolkhoz interior details, which in 2022 are impossible to become obsolete

“Glossy stretch ceilings, wardrobes and other collective farms interiors I heard from top designers while studying design trends – 2022.

Over the past two years, we have been spending more and more time at home. And with the transition of many to the remote, our house began to include a workspace. Home is a place of rest and sleep. It is also a place where we gather with the whole family and friends, where we cook and receive food, work. Therefore, it is very important that the apartment is comfortable and functional.

Design trends - 2022 Today edition "Site" will tell you what the interior will look like kolkhoz in 2022, and also share the main design trends. To bring comfort and trends to conform!

The list of anti-trends 2022 I will start with anti-trends. Multi-level ceilings have long gone out of fashion, especially with lighting. The same is true for stretch ceilings. Large glossy surfaces are not a trend, but rather an anti-trend. Now matte surfaces are increasingly relevant, besides, they are easier to care for.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Vinnitsa's Tight Ceilings (@potolki.vinnitsa)

Furniture from one collection makes the room boring. A bed, wardrobe, dresser and nightstand from one collection in 2022 is a moveton. Do what you want, but the sofa and the table are different.

Avoid a lot of different things. finishing-up in the same room. Decorative plaster, facing torn stone, frescoes, wallpaper with the effect of velvet - all this is no longer in fashion. And small-format tiles such as “boar” and mosaic in monocolors are no longer at the peak of popularity. In 2022, laconic tiles or porcelain porcelain with less pomp and pretentiousness are in honor.

Posted by Decorative Plaster (@maksim_alisionok)

Well, plaster In 2022, it will be replaced by more universal paint. Thus, the color of the walls can be updated without unnecessary hassle! And it's cheaper, by the way!

The veneered slats used for space zoning, which were present in almost every design renovation in 2019-2021, are no longer in vogue. And the thing is that this technique began to be used so often that interiors with racks became almost indistinguishable from each other.

Publication from Design Interior (@lue_design.ru)

Also. fashionless: wardrobes, photo wallpaper, tile in the kitchen. And carpets! – designers advise to get rid of them.

Now colour. Previously, fashionable gray, which designers advised to paint the walls of the living room and kitchen, everyone will get bored. In 2022, it is worth starting to introduce more interesting and non-trivial color combinations into the interior. For example, the same gray with orange or green is not so boring, but, on the contrary, plays to improve the mood in the house.

Publication by @40sqm

A selection of trends for 2022 Now briefly (if possible) about trends. Main style This year is the Japandi style. In fact, it is a trendy minimalism, which is a mix of Scandinavian and Japanese styles. The main characteristics of this style are more space and less unnecessary details, environmental friendliness of finishing materials, ergonomics (to make the house as comfortable and comfortable as possible) and a natural palette of colors.

The finish will still be popular. painted-wall. Ordinary painting of walls can give a great result if you perform it in gradient technique or in ombre technique.

Publication from DECORATIVE PICTURE•SPB (@interiordecor_handcraft)

Smart furniture and plants are one of the most important trends of 2022. In furniture you can build electrical outlets, heaters for cups, USB. Furniture on legs is becoming popular, although previously furniture standing on the floor was chosen. And now almost every apartment has a robot vacuum cleaner, so preference is given to the furniture that does not interfere with cleaning.

Publication from Smart Desktops SMART DESK (@iwood.pro)

Vertical greening Moves from offices to apartments. Climbing plants are becoming popular. Winter gardens on the balcony - and again yes!

Posted by I- Anya️Greening Your Homes️ (@this_is_anita)

The trend in 2022 will be shades of yellow (butter, daffodil, straw, dusty ochre and yellow-orange mango sorbet), natural cold paints (quartz, malachite, sapphire, deep blue and graphite gray), natural shades (leaves, water and blue sky) and lilac hue (very peri). And also a lot of green!

I also suggest you learn how to equip a children's room so that you do not have to make a thorough repair every year. The room should not be boring, but it should be rational, and most importantly – safe!

Publication from CAVRA KAZAN WITH DELIVERATION IN RF (@kover116_fanis)

The glossy stretch ceilings are a shame. Top tasteless. My wife liked it, but she did. But from the carpet on the floor I can not and do not want to give up - without it it is cold in the house.

I want to emphasize that any interior, first of all, should please you and your home, and trends are just fashion trends that are cyclical.

Like you. design trends - 2022? Do you agree with the anti-trend list?

Tags

See also

New and interesting