I was sure my mom would bring me the money, but she wasted everything in the supermarket.

Will children be able to achieve some success? parental? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. On the one hand, especially in early childhood, parental advice is very important. This is moral support, a sense of involvement of mom and dad. Older children, on the other hand, must learn to fly themselves.

No one knows the exact numbers. Someone is more comfortable to live with relatives up to 30 years and grief not to know: everywhere help, if anything – help. Especially if the parents are still young. And there are cases when a child at the age of 16 goes to look for part-time work, so that it was possible to rent a room in another area of the city. There are no problems in the family at all. It probably depends on the character of the person. And parenting.

Without the help of my parents, my parents are very poor people. And have been for as long as I can remember. They don’t change their lifestyle even though they’re 60. Luxury shops, dinner on weekends only in mid-range and above-level restaurants, vacation abroad once every six months. I don't give it to the boyars.

They have two daughters who can help them. And when I say “now,” I mean the financial situation. I'm not kidding at all.

Let's start with my sister. She is married to a man she knew from a young age. I can't imagine them apart. Do you know when people have a special bond, even if you haven’t spoken to them? That's the case. Well, he's not rich, but hardworking. Helps his wife as much as he can, works, at night only home, and on weekends cleaning the house with his wife. Just a sample of a life partner.

But they're renting an apartment. Not in the best neighborhood either. But that's another matter. The sister wants to have a baby, but so far it is unrealistic from the financial point of view. So it remains just to continue to do what they did, but it is unclear why. It's a lot of stress, and I hope they can handle it. You know, domesticity kills romance.

I'll tell you that, though. One trip of the parents to the south would pay for the rent of their apartment for many months in advance. And if you add in the amount of money that they spend on stupid souvenirs, there would be left for the communal. But no, our parents don't think about it at all.

Now my problem. We live with a man in a civil marriage. But these are little things. Love is in the air, but the stamp in the passport is not interesting to her. My chosen one's apartment. Two, but we'd like to expand. For a long time, I asked my father for a certain amount so that I could pay for it and move to a good three-bedroom apartment. The answer was always no.

Recently, they called me and told me they had a surprise. I was hoping for their invitation, I came with flowers. It turned out that they recently went to the capital and bought a bunch of rags. Branded. For some astronomical sums. And they brought me something. We spent a lot of money, and my daughter a couple of rags and sneakers. Why?

My sister and I were always referred to as “majorkas” as children. Our parents took us across Europe like some to the nearest lake. I remember a huge number of beaches, cities, dishes and clothes. I could even predict what would be in fashion in one or two or even five years. Because everyone was oriented to the West. Now think about what to cook for dinner to go to bed early.

Some of our friends are “joking”: so what, but the will will be wow! Then you will feel rich again. And I'm getting more and more aware that in this case, my sister and I will only be transferred to parental debts, which we will not deal with for the rest of our lives. I don't know how this could turn out. After all, they have already sold two cars and a summer cottage. A well-fed lifestyle cannot be sold.

Tags

See also

New and interesting