The teacher is my first: the wife of the President of France Brigitte Macron about love for her husband.

It has only been 3 months since Emmanuel Macron President of France, but the personal life of the politician does not give the press peace. Some call it normal, and some believe that the newly elected president is a pervert. Yet Macron’s wife Brigitte is 25 years older than her husband. Today she is 64 and met her future husband when he was only 15 years old.

"Site" divide Interview with Brigitte Macron For the glamorous magazine Elle, in which she spoke without embarrassment about her love for her husband.

The wife of the President of France Brigitte Macron (née Trogneux) was born in the family of the famous French chocolatier Jean Tronier. In 1974, she married future banker Andre Louis Ozier and bore him three children. Later she received a pedagogical education and taught French and Latin at the Jesuit Lyceum La Providence. There in 1993, the future first lady met Emmanuel Macron, the same age and classmate of her daughter Laurence.

The following year between a woman and a young boy. romanceWhich turned into a successful marriage. The parents of the future French president, fearing scandal, sent Emmanuel to study in Paris. But the relationship with Brigitte never stopped. In 2006, Trogneux divorced her husband and six months later married Macron. On May 14, 2017, Emmanuel Macron became president of the French Republic and Brigitte became first lady.

The French never cease to admire the new First Lady, because Brigitte does not look at her true age. The first lady of France is often compared to Melania Trump, whose elegance and beauty cannot but conquer. Despite the significant age difference (Melania Trump is 47), both ladies look like the same age.

The release of the glamorous magazine ELLE with an interview with Brigitte Macron broke all sales records over the past 10 years. Let's see what interesting and intimate told the new mint first lady.

- When did you realize your relationship with Emmanuel had changed?

I think that was when we were working on Eduardo De Filippo’s play The Art of Comedy (Brigitte was running a theatre club at Emmanuel’s school). We wrote on Friday nights. Since Saturday, I've been waiting for next Friday. I didn't understand why. It seemed so crazy to me!

- Have you tried to resist your feelings?

“Yes, I was the one who told Emmanuel to go to Paris to finish his education because I thought it was better for him.” There was nothing between us at the time, but the gossip continued. I was only interested in my children, Sebastian, Laurence and Tiffany. I had nothing to do with the rest of the world.”

- What was the hardest part of this unusual love story?

The endless distances that physically separated us until 2007. During this time, we wrote a lot to each other. The only thing my husband can be accused of is that he is younger than me.”

- Do you live by overcoming your opportunities?

“Not at all. This story was slowly unfolding. I gradually brought my family to understand. Emmanuel gradually prepared his family. We didn't break wood. Children often suffer as a result of divorce. I know I hurt my children, and that’s what I reproach myself the most. There are times in your life when you have to make a choice. And I did.

So we have twenty years of difference, you could say, but it's nothing. Of course, here we are having breakfast: me with my wrinkles, he with his freshness, but that's fine. If I had not made that choice, I would have passed my life by. I had a lot of happiness with my own children, and at the same time, I felt that somewhere there was "that love," as Prever said, to be completely happy.

- How did you deal with gossip about your age difference during the presidential campaign?

Bad. But I told myself I had to keep quiet. And let go.

- What is the status of the first lady?

The status of the first lady will be determined not by law, but by a special document – a “transparency charter”, which will show that I personally do not receive remuneration, and there will be a detailed report on how much money has been spent on one or another of my activities. The website of the Elysee Palace will publish details of my meetings and the commitments I have made so that the French know exactly what I am doing.

Perhaps this relationship between Emmanuel and Brigitte will seem wild, but France has high hopes for the new president. Well, I want to believe it!

Did you like the article? Share it with your friends on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting