The teacher doesn't want your flowers! Do not need your bouquets in buckets and basins.

What to give the teacher on the first day of September? What to give for Teacher's Day? This is what we were thinking a few days ago when we were in class. The Parent Committee prepares for the holidays year after year with all diligence. We love teachers who invest so much in our children.

One mother came up with an interesting idea. And what if we break the system of celebration, which came to us since Soviet times? There are probably other ways to celebrate. She read this letter to all her parents. I can't help but quote it to you, dear readers. This information is definitely suggestive.

Before, flowers were not available, so giving them was important and valuable. I still remember my literature teacher telling me that she was standing in line for three carnations by September 1, and what a sign of attention, respect and respect it was.

Today, flowers and gifts become a duty, not a genuine wish to congratulate someone. When I was working as a teacher, I didn't get the feeling that all of us, both givers and receivers, were hostages to a strange ritual. If there is no gift, it is like a crime.

Only one bouquet is enough to please! For example, from the whole class, when parents gathered in advance, called, wrote off in Viber, chose an elegant, cheerful, cheerful, luxurious, strict, restrained, unusual, in general, suitable for your teacher bouquet, and presented. With care for the person, his vases and buckets, meaningfully and really wanting to do something pleasant.

And the money saved (numbered in thousands from the class), not gone into the bucket, not fallen on the pavement, not broken in the hands, not withered the day after tomorrow, can be transferred to those who urgently need help for treatment.

You can choose the whole class, carefully and with care who you want to help. All together and amicably. For children, this will be the first lesson of the school year, a lesson of meaning, support and help. For adults – a warm feeling of familiarity with something important and big.

We sincerely congratulate everyone who works with children, all the wonderful and beloved teachers. We appreciate your daily work and are very grateful for everything. Our offer to hold singular Teacher's DayThe first of September is just a proposal expressed with deep respect.

I invite you to congratulate our teachers in the comments and reflect on how simple and obvious actions can make our world a little better. That's great, isn't it?

Tags

See also

New and interesting