How to decorate windows

Yesterday I was visiting my sister and just happened to witness an exciting creative process. But the most interesting thing was waiting for me as a result. Like Ilona. decorated the windows in the apartment, causes true admiration, both for all home and casual passers-by on the street.

She created with the help of 7 sheets of cardboard, foam, glue and 2 meters of glowing garland a real fabulous city that pleases everyone around and will improve the mood of cold autumn and winter evenings. Delight of the family and neighbors can not convey words!

Decoration of windows Editorial "Site" I've prepared 14 for you. window-decorationIt will make your home a magical place. In addition, the New Year is coming soon, and such a bright and unusual idea will definitely be useful for you to create a festive atmosphere in the house.

1. Look at that beauty! To create this decor element, you will need a sheet of cardboard or dense paper, in this case, used a white watman for pastels, as well as a template with a suitable image, a simple pencil, scissors and an hour of free time.

2. Such decorations for windows can be done with your own hands and involve the whole family in this exciting process. This is a simple but very beautiful idea to create a fabulous atmosphere in the house.

3. This spectacular lantern in the form of a fabulous castle is carved out of paper. And this work is possible even for a child.

To create this decor, you will need: dense paper, a pencil, scissors, a ruler, an eraser, a mock-up knife, a glue pencil, a New Year's garland (better on batteries) and a shelf for the picture (requiredly with a sideboard that will hold the picture).

Then we draw a layout and cut it.

Then you need to bend the edge of the layout to install it on the shelf. Put a garland down and light the lights. The fabulous backlit castle is ready!

4. Oh, how wonderful, there are no words!

5. Everyone at school had snowflakes cut out of paper. The principle remains the same. Only now in the age of high technology, you can simply download special stencils or templates on the Internet, with the help of which it is easy to create masterpieces for decorating windows or the interior of an apartment.

6. A good example of stencil. If you are inspired by this idea, be sure to keep it.

7. Amazing splendor!

Editorial Board
We’ve come up with some great ideas for windows. Choose what you like best, connect your imagination and quickly get to work. I'm sure your windows will be the best!
Time runs fast, you will not have time to blink before the New Year is on the threshold. So I suggest you keep these wonderful ideas.

After all, it is created with their own hands using ordinary paper and scissors. window decoration Attract admiring glances and passers-by and guests of the house. This is a real flight of fantasy, there are no strict rules, the main thing is that the result fell to your liking and brought joy.

Be sure to share these enchanting ways to decorate your home. Create masterpieces with your friends, they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting