Maya Gogulan beats cancer: "Illness is a crime!" Don't be a criminal.

Maya Gogulian She is known to many of our compatriots as a journalist, author of entertaining books about a healthy lifestyle, as well as as an adherent of the unique wellness system of Nisha.

It is hard to believe that Gogulan gives advice on nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, without having the necessary medical education. Her books are still popular today.

Maya Gogulan

A difficult life situation led Maya to reassess her own views. It all started with the fact that in her youth she had the first symptoms of a serious cancer. Doctors tried to help her repeatedly, performing complex operations.

But soon Maya gave up, being held hostage by her own bed: the vessels on the hands and feet of the woman burst, leaving terrible bruises, and severe pain was not removed even by powerful anesthetics. There seemed to be no hope for Gogulan’s recovery. Her parents didn’t know how to help her.

But one day a friend handed Maya an article reprinted on a 28-page typewriter: "Cancer is curable." Prevention and cure of cancer through the Nisha health system”. Having read the text in detail, Gogulan decided to grab the last straw.

As soon as I read and began to try to fulfill the six rules of health according to the Nisha system, it seemed to me that God himself handed me this manuscript from the sky: it clearly, logically, compactly proposed scientifically sound methods.

After 2 weeks, I felt that the pain had decreased significantly, after 3 weeks I was able to sit on a chair, after 6 weeks I was able to go down from the third floor for the first time and walk down the street, and after 2.5 months I went to work. After almost two years of lying in bed, it was a miracle and happiness. It was a victory!

What put the famous journalist on his feet? The essence of the program of the Japanese scientist is to destroy not the disease itself, but its root cause. Nishi suggests sticking to his own method of wellness exercises.

It is also necessary to observe some rules of healthy eating: eat only healthy food, eat breakfast half an hour after waking up with exclusively fresh fruits, and leave heavy food for later. Another important nuance is to drink as much liquid as possible.

Other mandatory conditions of the Nishi program are: contrast water procedures, reorganization of the sleeping place (replacement of a soft mattress with a hard one, and pillows with a roller). Of course, strict discipline should be observed.

Learn more about the Nishi system from the mouth of Maya Gogulan herself. I hope this video will be useful to you.

about:blank

Be sure to share this useful article with friends, perhaps you will help someone in the treatment of a serious ailment.

Tags

See also

New and interesting