What will help with hair drying?

Hair care is a ritual for girls. Shampoos, masks, oils and millions more to keep your hair beautiful, silky and healthy. After all, a luxurious puppy is a pride for a lady. They're always looking for different things. lifehacks for girlsIt will help you to make a perfect styling or change your hair.

And the newsroom. "Site" I found you one of those life hacks. Believe me, this is incredible!

Many girls dream of chic curls, because they add playfulness and attractiveness. There are many ways to make curls, but you definitely haven't heard of one. All you need is a hairdryer and a badass. Yeah, no mistake, just a normal kitchen couch or a sieve.

Below will be a video in which a charming girl will clearly show how it is done. First, wash your hair, and then dry with a towel.

Now get a slim mesh. Put your hair in there and start drying it with a hair dryer. Just do not forget that the hair dryer should be kept at a distance of 30 cm, so as not to injure the hair. Do this with all your hair and sushi until it is completely dry. By the way, it's also a great way. Quickly dry your hair.

The effect after that is simply incredible! The curls look perfect and look like a hairdresser worked on them for more than one hour. Look for yourself in this video.

about:blank

In general, girls are incredible creatures who have a million and one idea in their head. Here, for example, one of my friends, the owner of a luxurious blonde hair stack, winds chic curls on the belt from the robe. The method, by the way, is very simple. Wash your hair in the evening, dry your hair a little. If they curl easily and retain their shape well, you can do without foaming, but for a long-term effect it is better to apply a little money to the hair.

Then you take a belt and twist your hair on both sides. And then, depending on what kind of hair you have, you can either dry them with a hair dryer, or go to bed without drying your hair, and in the morning get luxurious curls.

Detailed instructions in this video.

about:blank

Incredible effect, right? Repeat will not be difficult, and it is worth it.

You like the life hack? Hurry up with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting