What is the difference between vegans and vegetarians?

Who are they? vegan? Vegans are people who do not use animal products in their household and diet. Vegetarians, unlike vegans, can consume dairy products, sometimes eggs. That's the difference between them.

The latter are sometimes added to the prefix lacto-or ovo-, depending on the product used.

There’s a big difference between vegetarians who just don’t eat meat and vegetarians who don’t. animal-freeThey hate those who eat them.

They are similar to pests who not only quit smoking, but also make a remark to everyone who is seen with a cigarette. Or feminists who, in an effort to become more feminine, have nurtured a hatred of men.

It is not surprising that there are people in society who have formed their minds. negative. Blogger Lena Miro tried to figure out why this happened.

DepositPhotos

Veganism and Vegetarianism: I once wrote a post about people I hate. I still can't forget your comments on him. Most of you are annoyed by vegans. Vegans? Are you serious?!

Of all the groups that people get into, do you find the one that doesn't eat animals and animal products the most uncomfortable? You're more tolerant of fascists than vegans. I thought for a long time why, and I think I found the answer.”

First, in a vegan society, you don’t feel like very good people: they don’t engage in animal abuse, and you do. Ask any of you if you like animals. The answer will be yes. No one will say, “I hate animals and want them to spend their short lives in agony.”

But you're paying for it. In fact, you are sponsors of animal torture houses. This is how the cows live, the meat you eat and the milk you drink. Not just milk: cheese, butter, cottage cheese.

DepositPhotos

“You’re not naive enough to believe you’re eating the meat of a cow that lived a beautiful life in a juicy meadow, are you?” You eat animals that lived and died in terrible agony.

Sows do not move at all during their lives. They're put in cages, they have muscle atrophy, they can't walk. Their whole life is a constant physical pain and nothing more.

Your favorite pork is not happy piglets galloping through the grass.

DepositPhotos: You know it’s wrong, you can’t, but you keep getting involved, unlike the vegans who refused to sponsor sadism.

As a result, you feel like bad people, and this is a very unpleasant feeling that you try to get rid of as soon as possible. How? By labeling vegans as morons.”

DepositPhotos

“The second reason you don’t like vegans is because you love the gourmet.” To put it bluntly: your blind love for the grub. Love of food at all costs.

You like to eat so much that anyone who tries to limit your relationship with food is your enemy.

DepositPhotos

"How can you not have a hamburger?" How is a cake without cream?! What about the cake?!

“There are so few pleasures in your dull shitty life that it’s like putting you in a noose to get rid of it.”

DepositPhotos: And there are so many nasty people in the world who get into blatantly disgusting groups with the most cruel intentions. But you chose to hate vegans. Do you still consider yourself good people? And on what basis, I'm sorry?

We have the right to argue as much as we like that veganism It makes no sense, but we have no right to judge other people for their choices.

DepositPhotos

As meat-eaters, we have no right to hate vegetarians, and vice versa, as vegetarians, we cannot speak negatively about omnivores. All these names are conditional and reflect not so much the worldview of a person as his eating habits.

Read more about vegetarianism in our articles about how the rejection of meat affects the child’s body, and about which foods contain more protein than meat. Follow the links, we have a lot of interesting things for you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting