The secret of youth Larisa Mikhaltsova

We live in a wonderful time when all patterns and stereotypes are erased. No one will be surprised by a model with lush forms, a 15-year-old innovator or the birth of a child at an honorable age. No more. agelines career or personal life. A direct proof of this is the 66-year-old Ukrainian model, who was included in the rating of “100 most influential women in the world” according to the BBC.

Larisa Mikhaltsova, a resident of the village of Kalinovka, Nikolaev region, took 59th place in the ranking, thereby becoming one of the most inspiring women in the world. Editorial "Site" He will tell you about this beautiful woman. beauty-secretand who gets into that kind of rating.

This year, 66-year-old Ukrainian Larisa Mikhaltsova was included in the BBC 100 Women list – the most influential and inspiring women in the world. It represents women from more than 60 countries aged 15 to 94 years, representatives of various professions and activities. Larissa has repeatedly aroused the admiration of the whole world, because the kindness of her soul and chic appearance is really fascinating.

Next to a resident of Ukraine in the list is the world-famous writer Isabel Allende, former Prime Minister of Australia Julia Gillard, daughter of Bill Clinton Chelsea, writer, model, UN employee, lawyers, politicians, scientists and researchers. That is, those representatives of the fair sex who inspire us with their example.

Larissa teaches children the accordion all her life, and recently tried her hand at modeling. At the age of 63, Larisa Mikhaltsova first got into the modeling agency Oldushka, and after some time already walked the catwalk in Frankfurt. By the way, in the first professional photos, the woman was captured with a musical instrument, because she wanted to attract the attention of young people to music.

The happy news Larisa Mikhaltsova told her husband, saying: “There is a reason to pour wine into the wines.” She took the news with pride: “I took it as a reward for what I have done so far, how I have lived and worked.” Which once again proves that the main thing is self-confidence. She believes that it is absolutely normal to be an example and inspire, because everyone has such a person.

“All women imitate someone, take an example from someone. I had my own ideals that I tried to live up to. This is Sofia Kovalevskaya, and Maya Plisetskaya, and Galina Vishnevskaya, and now Carmen Dell’Orefiche, with whom I am compared. There are many such women in the world, and when you read about them and hear about them, it inspires you to do something, to work, to search. And gives strength to live and create, said Mikhaltsova.

The woman really looks great: at the age of 66, she weighs 55 kg with a height of 175 cm and has almost classic model parameters (90-65-90). “The first and most important thing is genetics,” says Mikhaltsova. But when you look at pictures of school and college years, you see changes.

“I am more dry now, as they say in the model. Because I don’t sit still: in class I constantly walk, conduct, correct the students’ instrument, back, hands, chin, sing, dance. In a word, crazy! – says the model. So ladies, you should not put yourself restrictions on age, because women are like wine - with age only more interesting.

Larisa Mikhaltsova eats everything, but in moderation. He also prefers homemade products and enjoys growing them. “I have the opportunity to have domestic eggs, we grow fruit. With potatoes unlucky, tomatoes are also not degenerated, but red wine does not disappear, says Larissa.

Larisa Mikhaltsova advises all women to take care of themselves and not to be discouraged. After all, in our dynamic world, it is important to keep up with the times, monitor your health and just enjoy life. She says: Among models my age, women are not only invited to be tall and thin. I see on the catwalks and small, and not quite slim, different women.”

This is what I saw in Frankfurt: girls are very different, white, small and medium. And when they are handed over to masters, stylists, makeup artists, hairdressers, it always turns out a very beautiful picture. Therefore, you need to act, believe in yourself, look at yourself from the outside, do not regret time and money. And let the men admire us! ?

We are very pleased that Larisa Mikhaltsova got into this rating. After all, it is very often possible to hear from women that in the post-Soviet countries it is impossible to achieve something without outside help, and Larissa destroyed this stereotype. It's really in our hands. The main thing is to believe in yourself and have a purpose in life.

Earlier, we talked about a modeling agency in which women under 45 years old are prohibited from entering.

Tell us in the comments what women inspire you. Share this article with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting