How to turn old junk into unique items

You always want to do something special in your home. At the same time, stylish and functional interior items do not always need a lot of money. Much more valuable is your creative thinking and handicraft skills, because things, handmadeThey have special heat and energy.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, 12 ideas. How to update the interior of the apartmentBut at the same time, do not spend a fabulous amount of money. Such crafts will be useful and bring comfort to your home. No. 7 conquered even my husband!

Crafts for the house
  1. If in the house or in the country there is an old, but a whole staircase that stands in the corner idle, it can be fixed on the wall. It turns out to be a very original shelf!

2. I especially liked the original lampshade, which can be made from several packages of disposable plastic spoons.

3. But old rakes can perfectly fit into the interior!

4. You can use the stairs as a rack, if you make a shelf on its steps.

5. See what an original table can get out of a car tire! The main thing is to stock up on a large coil of thick rope and good glue.

6. And who would have thought that such items can be a stylish vase. What you need for a loft-style interior.

7. A new look at ski storage. It's time to get them out of the dust pantry!

8. Unusual, but very practical storage. Imagine how much space can be freed up with such ideas!

9. And now I will keep my jewelry.

10. Convenient and practical, isn't it?

11. With the help of wine corks, you can make a stand for hot mugs, a key fob, a noteboard, a wonderful bath mat and even decorate a kitchen apron with them. It all depends on the amount of traffic and your imagination!

12. With such ideas, your house or apartment will definitely be transformed and filled with comfort!

Twice a year we change tires. Most simply throw away old rubber, without even thinking that it can serve as a material for creating bright and practical things.

I suggest you learn 25 super ideas of car tires that you will want to repeat for your home and garden.

As you can see, you can make really brilliant things with your own hands, and, in fact, it will be almost free, since you only need your hands and a few fascinating hours spent creatively.

Tags

See also

New and interesting