How to properly wash a mosquito net

“The other day, we started a general cleaning with Dima. Everything was fine at first, but when it came to mosquito nets, we got stuck. I guess I would have left the nets to grow mud further, if not for my favorite sister. She is just some kind of storehouse of various household life hacks, I am only amazed at how she manages to invent all this, find and learn, says Dasha.

For all those who are not as lucky with relatives as our Dasha, "Site" provided detailed instructions How to wash a mosquito net No need to worry.

One of the key points in cleaning is the choice of suitable detergents. It turns out that the best way to wash mosquito nets is dishwasher. A huge plus is that you do not need to spend money on special funds, which, despite their direct purpose, are much inferior to him in efficiency.

Cleaning the net.
  1. To prepare a solution for washing the net, dilute 2 tbsp. l. means for washing dishes in 1 liter of warm water and stir until foam is formed.

2. Before you start washing, the net must be removed from the window. It is done quite simply: lift it up so that the frame comes out of the sinus and pull on yourself.

3. Next, put the net in the bathroom or shower, slightly tilting the bed towel to the bottom so that it does not slide. Having fixed the position of the mesh, apply the prepared solution to it with a brush and leave for 15 minutes so that the old dirt goes away.

4. After, without pressing the brush, thoroughly wipe the entire surface and wash the solution with water under a slight pressure, so as not to damage the net.

5. Before returning the mosquito net to its rightful place, let it dry completely, otherwise a new portion of dirt will immediately stick to it.

It is a common mistake of the majority to remember the necessity. clean up once every six months. This should be done every month, because small holes form plugs of dust, which prevent fresh air from entering the room.

So that the special covering of the net is not damaged and it served you another 10 years, competently approach its cleaning. Leave aside aggressive detergents and food vinegar. If you really want to replace household chemicals with improvised means, then use ammonia.

Also, refuse to use sponges and rags for washing, so that small villi do not clog the cells. And during the general cleaning, use 12 super tricks, after which everything in the house will shine!

Share an article with friends in social networks and tell in the comments what other effective means for washing mosquito nets you know.

Tags

See also

New and interesting