How to improve the appearance of your home

I often had to move to a new place of residence, and each move was accompanied by another general cleaning. When I was young, I hated moving. At first, I thought that no rented apartment would be able to become a real home for me and provide comfort for a long time, so I sincerely did not understand why I even put in order someone else’s house.

But over time, I managed to learn to notice and eliminate some of the things that prevented me from feeling comfortable, and since then, I have treated each move much easier, and in each rented apartment I can feel as calm as in my parents’ house.

Today's edition. "Site" will tell How to clean the housewithout missing a single important detail, and get rid of the obsessive feeling of untidyness.

How to improve the house
  1. Make sure that all household supplies in the house are neat. Torn towels, shabby grips, tablecloths with divorces and other household trifles that have long lost their freshness, do not be lazy to send for recycling.

2. Soviet furniture and family sets no longer please the eye, but vice versa. If the grandmother's sideboard with all the contents just conscience does not allow you to send it to the garbage, transport it to the dacha or give it to someone who needs it more. Don't live with the burden of the past. It's time to say goodbye to old values and make your own.

3. Mud on furniture and wallpaper is the first thing you need to get rid of when you find it. Firstly, it is simply unhygienic, and secondly, even the most stylish furniture looks terrible if it is dirty, oily or covered with a dense layer of dust. 559571

4. Faded bouquets of flowers not only spoil the interior, but also steal our energy, so you need to get rid of them as soon as possible.

5. Make it a rule to get rid of old newspapers and magazines once a week. Stacking such reading in your apartment is extremely inappropriate, because in the end it serves as just another place for settling dust.

6. From the heap of cheap figurines and decor items should also be abandoned. Without extra rubbish, the house will seem spacious and brighter.

7. Wires scattered throughout the apartment not only create a feeling of untidyness, but also cause discomfort. Especially if you live with a child or pet, it’s about safety. There are many ways to hide the wires, try to use them, and you will notice how much more comfortable it has become to stay in the house.

8. Never leave your shoes on the floor. Shoes scattered on the floor can spoil the view of even the most stylish and impeccable hallway. Create or purchase a small bedside table or shelf for it.

9. Unkempt or faded curtains to anyone can spoil the mood. If you do not want to wash them more often than once every six months, then it is better to get rid of them or replace them with roll curtains, which are much easier to care for.

Did you know that some things in your home can cause fatigue? That is why you need to be careful in the process of cleaning the house and get rid of excess junk.

Tags

See also

New and interesting