How to master the art of cleaning

Many people believe that creating comfort in the house is possible only through daily cleaning. And it is customary to think that restoring order and creating a cozy atmosphere in the house is purely womanhood. But what if it isn't?

Editorial "Site" He wants to share with you the Japanese method of cleansing and organizing his space, which will help create and maintain comfort in the house, turning cleaning from a hated routine into a magical magical ritual.

“Home comfort is not cleaned floors, but cleared from convictions head,” – this is what the husband said in response to reproaches that he does not appreciate my efforts in housekeeping, writes Irina.

“It was at the very beginning of our marriage. Then I thought I knew for sure, What should a wife do? and a mother to preserve the home. Moreover, I was sure that I was honestly fulfilling the duties that had been on my shoulders since I got married.

However, my husband’s phrase made me wonder whether it was really necessary to follow the stereotypes in society and continue to think that the wife should be the hostess first of all. After thinking carefully about this question, I realized that the answer is no.

To be honest, I did not immediately understand the intricacies of the words spoken by my husband, but in the end I still managed to understand what he meant.

Up until this point, I had an inner conflict about what I wanted to do and what I “should” do as a spouse. Diligently postponing my desires and getting bogged down in imposed duties, I became more and more irritable and tired every day.

It was hard to endure, so at times I would just snap, projecting my feelings onto loved ones, which in turn made me feel even worse.

In the end, I decided to understand myself and listen to my own desires. I decided to start putting things in order in my head instead of mindlessly putting unnecessary things on the shelves and once again polishing to shine a tea set that I never liked.

To clean your space from unnecessary junk once and for all, and also to free your head from unnecessary thoughts, try Cleaning according to the Japanese method "KonMari".

According to the authoritative consultant in cleaning Maria Kondo, it is enough to radically clean only once to be able to enjoy the order and coziness daily in the future.

A feature of Japanese cleaning is the very approach to cleaning the space. Cleaning Marie Kondo is based on getting rid of everything that does not bring joy to its owner, as well as proper storage of those things that he really needs.

On her YouTube channel, the girl Dasha shares her personal experience of cleaning the house using the Marie Kondo method.

about:blank

If you crave internal and external changes for the better, but do not have the motivation to do the cleaning, we advise you to watch this video. After watching, you immediately feel an irresistible desire to understand yourself and the inspiration to quickly restore order in your space.

Tags

See also

New and interesting