What pants will be fashionable this autumn

Women took a long time to gain their rights. pantsThey have always been men’s clothing. Every year fashionistas kindly remember Marlene Dietrich, Yves Saint Laurent and Coco Chanel, thanks to which the trousers firmly took pride of place in the women's wardrobe.

What will surprise us with the new season? pants Will it be trending in autumn 2020? Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for my dear readers answers to these questions. Look, be inspired and choose what is right for you!

Fashion trousers in 2020
  1. waist-assembled pants
    This model was popular in the spring, summer, and autumn it will continue to hold its position. Unless the material changes from lighter to warmer and denser. These pants look great with heels and shoes on a flat run!

2. Wide trousers
    Once again at the top of the fashion Olympus are wide trousers! In the style of Marlene Dietrich and flying palazzo, eternal classics and infinitely wide trousers-sails - all these models are the best suited for autumn images in 2020. The fashionable touch is a high waist and length in the floor. The perfect solution for those who are tired of shortened models!

3. Shortened pants
    Loved by many fashionistas, culottes are still in fashion. That's just this model is not suitable for everyone - the insidious length "cuts" the length of the legs, so only tall girls with slim legs can afford such luxury. But the 7/8 length, which is also very popular this season, is much safer. Choose any - direct or narrowed, monophonic or with a fashionable print.

4. Cage pants.
    The cell is perhaps the most trendy print of autumn 2020. In vogue all kinds of English and Scottish cage. Also in great honor at fashion designers small drawing. There are no restrictions on the cover of plaid pants. They can be classic, wide, flared. The top can be different, too. But it is better to combine checkered trousers or breeches with knitted sweatshots and pullovers.

5. Leather pants
    Fashionable women's pants leather in the new season demonstrate restraint - a minimum of decor and metal fittings. Choose black, caramel, chocolate or beige leather trousers, predominantly wide (non-legins).

6. Bright colors
    In the new cold season, many leading designers decided to say yes to brightness and offered a kaleidoscope of colors. The brighter your pants will be in cold season 2020 The better the chances of getting into the trend!

I also suggest you to find out 10 main color solutions that will definitely come in handy in a cool period. I can't choose the best shade, everyone is good.

What do you say about this one? dress-up? Personally, I have already gone shopping, tried on many models, and was satisfied. I especially liked the options 4 and 6, and which ones did you like?

Tags

See also

New and interesting