A selection of elegant models of women's pants

Girls' best friends over 50 are pants. Like a professional plastic surgeon, pants can erase years, give the wearer freedom of movement. slimness and elegance. Pants fit absolutely all types of female figure, perfectly combined with most wardrobe items and create both day and evening images.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a selection of elegant model. Six royal styles!

Model trousers
  1. Put your tight pants aside! But wearing baggy clothes is also not worth it. The best option is pants narrowed down. They perfectly mask the “errors” and emphasize the slimness of the legs.

2. Straight pants It is best suited for short women. They are able to visually stretch the silhouette, while the model does not violate the proportions of the figure.

3. It is also worth paying attention to the claws. In addition to the fact that in the new season claw trousers are again in fashion, such models give memories of the 90s. Only this time the models are made of high-quality trouser fabric of bright shades. For conservative ladies there are models made of black or dark blue fabric.

4. Flattered from the knee trousers perfectly balance the "heavy" thighs. Such trousers are able to visually proportionate And give the silhouette grace and refinement.

5. One of the trends is trousers, which open the ankle. This model beautifully opens the ankle, emphasizes femininity. This model is especially relevant in the summer or demi-season (then it needs to be supplemented with a transparent pair of socks or golf). Shortened trousers are very versatile: they can be worn with heeled shoes and flat. These trousers are suitable for any type of figure and (unlike women’s favorite trousers capri long to the middle of the calf) do not shorten the leg.

6. Women over 50 Not suitable pants with low waist! These models are the lot of young girls who have not yet learned to express their sexuality in a different way. Mature ladies suit stylish pants with a high waist. Such models are able to tighten the tummy, visually reduce it and focus on the waist.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with sensible tips on how to make a wardrobe after the fortieth anniversary. Modern fashion erases strict boundaries and abolishes conservative rules, allows you to mix in the wardrobe of a mature woman clothes from a teenage closet and elite Parisian boutiques. Finding a personal style is an intellectual work, having done that, a woman will always feel on top!

It used to be associated with conservative style and classics, today trousers are worn not only for work, but also for a party, for a date. Pants absolutely. cross-cut And colors can emphasize the advantages and hide the disadvantages.

According to stylists, such models of trousers are the ideal choice for women of beautiful age. No. 5 I'll show my mom!

Tags

See also

New and interesting