What clothes to wear in winter

Winter is coming soon, the coldest time of the year. Only subzero temperatures are not a reason to stay at home, especially when the snow covered all the roads and trees. In this weather I want to walk and breathe. frostySee the winter landscape. And so that a walk or a trip to work does not turn into a cold or hypothermia, you need to properly equip yourself.

As they say, the cold came – put on sweaters. That's advice for all time. But, as it turned out, it is not enough to dress warmly, you need to do it wisely.

Today's edition. "Site" How to Dress So You Don’t Get Cold and Feel comfortable at sub-zero temperature.

How to Dress in Winter
  1. Multi-layered. Yes, yes, you did not hear, it is multi-layered! The very familiar to us since childhood style of “cabbage” works flawlessly. The use of several layers of clothing helps, on the one hand, to preserve heat, and on the other hand, to remove excess moisture from the body. First of all, this rule concerns the body. The first layer is a soft, preferably cotton T-shirt, T-shirt. Then a loose turtleneck or shirt. A sweater on top. Between each layer of clothing there will be warm air that warms the outside.

2. Clothes should not be tight. On frosty days, try to wear things made of natural. In cold weather, silk and synthetics are not your friends. But thermal underwear is what you need. By the way, at low temperatures, jackets are best warmed to the down.

3. Note that the top layer (jacket, shoes) should be spacious enough to fit all the others. If you do not take into account this nuance, you will be constrained in movements and freeze faster. For example, narrow shoes prevent normal blood circulation and natural heating of the feet.

4. Separately, thermal underwear. The standard kit consists of a trouser and a T-shirt with long sleeves. Female options have a great variety of models: there are leggings, T-shirts, shorts. In order not to sweat, wear thermal underwear made of high-tech synthetics or merino wool. It removes moisture from the body well, allowing it to stay dry and maintain a comfortable temperature.

5. When choosing the upper layer, you should consider what you are going to do on the street. If heavy coats and tans are still suitable for a walk, then during active activity in them will be terribly uncomfortable. For this case, the ideal choice will be membrane jackets and down jackets. These models remove moisture and do not allow it to penetrate inside, they are resistant to wind gusts and are also quite light.

6. “Keep your feet warm!” I’ve heard from my grandmother since I was a kid, and it’s true. Winter shoes should be given special attention. It shouldn't be cramped! Don't drag your legs tight with your shoelaces, your shoes. Best for you. frosty Choose boots and fur shoes, such as unta and uggi.

7. Choosing socks, give up cotton in favor of quality synthetics and wool. Heat will not leave your legs if you combine both options, that is, wear two socks. Choose shoes on a high and not rubber sole. The lining and additional insole should be made of natural fur.

8. A hat made of wool and fur keeps warm well. But in severe frost, you should wear a hood over it. By the way, there is a joke among the people: “If you want to find a wife – choose her in winter: goes in a hat – means smart, goes without a hat – pass by.”

9. Put mittens on your hands. And it is better that the top layer is not wet. In mittens, fingers literally warm each other, so that in the cold they are preferable to gloves. The main condition is that the mittens must be in size. The blood flow is disturbed and the hands are cold.

10. Pay attention to the moisture resistance of both shoes and clothes. Getting wet in the cold is the first step to getting sick. Make sure that every part of your body is protected from wind and snow.

I would also like to invite you to see a selection of warm winter skirts. Believe me, long warm skirts can also emphasize all the advantages of the figure and hide its shortcomings. Perhaps, the choice of winter skirts is not as wide as we would like, but you can still easily find several attractive options.

Despite individual requirements, the tasks winterwear One: shoes should be free and waterproof, the sole is not slippery, clothes - layered and warm. Gloves, mittens and headgear are necessary and very effective elements of the wardrobe, do not neglect them.

Do not sweat, do not freeze or fall - the main indicators of the right choice of clothes. I wish you a cozy and warm winter, regardless of the weather outside, because every season has its magic!

Tags

See also

New and interesting