Why install panels in the hallway

My friend Leonid moved to America twenty years ago, settled for a long time and finally invited him to visit. When I visited him, I saw interesting panels in the hallway, I immediately wanted to do it in my own place. I asked as much as I could about it, but it was not without pitfalls.” Similar texts can be found on the Internet quite often.

It is to bypass all sorts of stones, to deal with household difficulties and to facilitate the life of the common man called the editorial board. "Site". We'll discuss this pretty article. hallway, namely - how not to get on the money and make it so that everything was rank.

Cosmetic renovation of apartments In order not to spend a lot of money, people go on trickeryBecause the idea of completely changing the interior usually promises significant costs. Cosmetic repair is what saves everyone. So the panels in the hallway, made on the American model, will be able to change the look of the room and save the budget.

At first, we decided to use the same materials as in America. wood-panel A little above the belt of an ordinary person, but it turned out that these are very expensive: our experimental corridor would cost us 2,000 American dollars. We are not ready for this so much financially as morally. I had to call our foreman Uncle Vasya.

The master immediately suggested how to make it cheaper. Instead of wood panels, Uncle Vasya offered a set of drywall and polyurethane profiles. He acted in fact very simple: he made rectangular holes in the sheets and inserted ready-made frames from the ceiling corner into them, at the bottom he used broadboardAnd the top of the panels is the same corner. I painted it all white.

The walls are pasted. whitewashThen we installed the finished plasterboard panels and it turned out so cool that we could not contain our admiration! I even wanted to call the man who went to America to see Leonid. And it cost almost five times cheaper.

Uncle Vasya told us that such a design will easily last for several years and will delight the eye for a long time. And indeed, such panels are quite easy to care for: wipe the dust or paint some unexpected spot, and on the visor you can put different decoration And even small pots of flowers. We'll advise everyone!

Cosmetic repair of the apartment is inexpensive It is not a myth, but a pleasant and desirable reality. To equip your life can be practical and stylish. And for the money saved, to rush somewhere to the south, warm your skin and get a good rest from all sorts of worries. Don’t forget to share your impressions in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting