Started to do the practice of gratitude every month, the money immediately flooded the river.

How often do you thank the universe for the blessings you have received? And do you notice all the gifts of fate that are presented to you by higher powers?

Have you ever written a letter of thanks for a good day, month or year? If not, we suggest that you learn how to do this right now, so as not to miss your luck and enter the pure flow of positive energy that bestows good both spiritual and material!

Today we will talk about the spiritual practice called “108 thanks for the lunar month” and devote you to the smallest details of its implementation.

All you need is a notebook, a pen and a few candles, and complete peace. Before proceeding, gather everything you need in one place and start writing a letter.

I have been doing this practice myself for five months. And the fact that it really helps to significantly improve the quality of life was a real shock for me!

Sometimes I go back and read all my gratitude. And every time I notice how the level of my needs increases, and therefore my wealth.

If in the first month I wrote thanks for the fact that I had the opportunity to cover basic needs, then in the last month I had the opportunity to thank the lunar month for fulfilling the cherished desires!

What do you do?
  1. From the 28th to the 30th, choose a time when you can remain in complete seclusion and tranquility for at least an hour. On your chosen day and hour, light your candles, focus on the feeling of gratitude and acceptance. Try to relax. Then take your favorite notebook and number it from 1 to 108.

2. Then, in front of each dial, write down a thank you note for any event or acquisition that happened to you this month. It is important not to think for a long time about what exactly you are grateful for the outgoing month. In order for everything to work properly, you should give yourself to the flow and trust your intuition.

In addition, a prerequisite for writing a letter is the use of the phrase “I thank” in each of the paragraphs.

3. After you have finished writing thanks, carefully put out the candles, thanking the fire for its help. Then take a few deep breaths and tune in to positive life changes.

I’ve noticed that every letter I write starts with gratitude for living in this beautiful world. It is interesting that from time to time this very thought comes to mind.

What kind of gratitude would your letter start with? We would be happy to share your thoughts on this topic in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting