Why Parents Stop Children From Creating Families and Breaking Their Lives

Have you ever wondered how the little lost moments of a few days can affect the future of your life? And how to arrange your life so that you do not regret anything in the later years?

The hero of today’s history, Nikita, recently began to ask such questions. How about we help him find all the answers together?

I never lamented the fate of being born in the countryside. I liked the quiet life in the countryside and the kind people in the neighborhood. But I always knew that when I grew up, I wanted to do more than just watch the farm and fish in the local pond.

I am the youngest in my family, so my parents tried to give me the best. And I gladly accepted all the honors, without thinking that one day I will have to pay a great price for it.

Six years ago, the older brother moved to the capital for free bread. After him, his sister left the house. After she left, I had a whole year to graduate. And I was looking forward to my turn conquering the big cities.

At first, my parents pretended not to mind my college education, and after graduation, they begged me to stay in the village with them. They can't handle the house without me.

I didn't want to ruin my future, but I couldn't leave my parents either. So in the end, he gave in to their persuasion and remained to help with the household. A few years later I realized what a big mistake I made.

The village is quite large, at least give people a hand. The youth is full, so without entertainment to sit. One summer at the bathing celebrations met a girl Maryana and immediately fell in love. A couple of months later I decided to propose.

Mariana agreed, and I was just in seventh heaven. Then I remember thinking, “It’s good that I stayed with my parents, otherwise I would never have met the love of my life.” I thought so until I lost that same love for the same reason I found it.

Because my mom always came up with new urgent things that only I could handle, the wedding had to be postponed. So for two years in a row, Maryana and I postponed the marriage from one season to another. And in the end, she got tired of it all...

Mariana was approached by another and soon married him. And I was alone with my mom's dahlias and dad's greenhouses. Now I sit and remember how many good moments were lost, using which I could radically change my life.

I'm sorry about that. No education, no favorite, one parent and left. Is it worth going somewhere and trying to change something? I think I'm used to it. I think I've come to terms...

Could you put up with such a fate? Do you think it is worth deciding on radical changes, when life in principle is already somewhat adjusted? Feel free to share your thoughts on this in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting