I don't like it when a kid stomps snacks dry, found them the best use.

To all the talk about healthy food, modern children, alas, prefer a pack of crackers with their favorite taste. If these crunchy snacks have entered your kitchen, don’t rush to declare war on them. Add boiled eggs, corn, a good bundle of green onions and fragrant herbs to get a simple cracker salad, which in my humble opinion is no worse than a restaurant Caesar.

Simple salad with crackers Ingredients
  • 1 pack of crackers (40g)
  • 3 eggs
  • 300g canned corn
  • bow-bundle
  • dill and parsley
  • salt and pepper
  • mayonnaise

Preparation
  1. Pre-squash the crackers in a pack (I have a taste of sour cream and greens) to make them smaller. Instead of shop crackers, you can use pieces of white bread fried in butter with garlic. This will require additional time, but will allow you to safely avoid the presence of flavoring additives.

2. Boil hard-boiled eggs.

3. Cut the onions and greens finely.

4. Cube the boiled eggs.

5. Mix eggs and greens in a bowl.

6. Add the crackers.

7. Send corn and mayonnaise to the salad bowl.

8. Stir and let the salad brew so that the crackers become a little softer. But do not waste too much time, completely soaked crackers will also not make the dish tastier.
  9. Serve the table.

10. A simple cracker salad is ready. It turns out to be very hearty and tasty, and sharp crackers pleasantly shade the soft taste of corn and eggs. Bon appetit and successful culinary experiments!

Other recipes add crushed ham, Beijing cabbage, Korean-style carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms and canned fish. The variety of ingredients is limited only by your imagination.

Tags

See also

New and interesting