What will happen to a house where there are many spiders?

Most of my life I lived in a private home. Spiders, flytraps and other various insects were commonplace to me. Although I confess I'm afraid of them! But what about the apartment? Today's edition. "Site" will tell Why do spiders appear at home? and how to avoid it.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by realtor Irina Emelyanova (@irinka_bestische)

Why are spiders in your house often uninvited guests? Of course, not many people like this. However, it is important to understand that spiders appear for a reason. If you don’t want to be frightened by the sight of an eight-legged crawling creature, just eliminate all possible reasons for its appearance. We suggest you familiarize yourself with them.

I guess. The most obvious reason is dirt.. The apartment, in which chaos and disorder reign, becomes a real abode for spiders. They just love to build their web in secluded corners, where a huge amount of dust accumulates.

This can be the ceiling on the balcony, and the place behind the batteries, and the hood in the kitchen, and the pipes in the bathroom. These are the places we usually pay the least attention to.

spiders are often found in humidity. It can rise due to poor ventilation or damp basement (if you live on the 1st floor). To control the humidity level in the apartment, I recommend buying a hygrometer. This is a useful thing that will be useful to you both in summer and winter.

Try as often as you can. air out. In addition, sunlight is also important, because spiders like to retire in the darkest places in the apartment.

If there are many spiders in the house, then they have found something to eat. Arthropods are attracted to flies, mosquitoes and cockroaches. And in a private house can get ants. If you are familiar with this problem, then, of course, the first thing you need to solve it. We share a couple of folk tricks on the link.

Other Reasons After Walking in the Woods check all the clothesWhen you get home. A spider can get into your apartment not only through windows, but also just by hooking on your sweater or jacket. And remember, of course, the ticks!

If you like to collect berries or mushrooms in the forest, so do you. carefully examine the entire harvest.. Home you can bring not only delicious prey, but also a lot of unpleasant insects.

In addition, spiders can move to a new apartment during the move. All boxes of things are best immediately disassembled and carefully reviewed. If you are carrying furniture, it is also worth checking.

The number of spiders in the house increases with the onset of cold weather. In the autumn, when the temperature drops, Arthropods looking for warm rooms. In the apartment they can climb through various crevices. So at the end of the summer, it’s best to check out any suspicious places in the house. The mosquito net can not be removed for the winter.

How to safely get rid of spiders Home spiders (haybean, black or gray) are not scary for humans. Therefore, do not be afraid of their bites. Trust me, they're just as unhappy about meeting you as you are with them.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by katia.titova (@katia.titova8)

If there are really a lot of spiders in your house and you want to get rid of them, do it safely. You do not need to run around the apartment with a slipper and chase the unfortunate creature from corner to corner. Earlier we shared with you a selection of folk methods of dealing with arthropods. If the topic is relevant to you, read our article at the link.

By the way, there are many folk signs associated with spiders. For example, it is believed that if a spider is in the house, it will lead to prosperity and profit. You ever heard of that?

If this article is useful to you, share it with your friends. I wonder if spiders live in your house and how you deal with it?

Tags

See also

New and interesting