Why fans are unhappy with the transformation of singer Adele

Singer Adele has always been an example to many women. Talented, luxurious, albeit with a lush figure, she inspired many women. To be honest, I admire her talent. Little has been heard of the singer in recent years. But her appearance again excited the audience and raised a wave of discussions. What is the difference between Adele before and after?

GettyImages Edition "Site" It will tell you what the singer surprised everyone and why some fans criticized her in the comments.

Adele before and after the last couple of years, Adele disappeared from the radar. At first, she announced that she would devote more time to family and less work. Then, a year ago, she shocked everyone with the news of her divorce. Their relationship with Simon Connecky lasted 8 years. They both said they were not going to comment.

View this post on Instagram

Auckland / Mt Smart Stadium / Mar 25

A post shared by Adele (@adele) on Mar 25, 2017 at 9:41pm PDT

For a long time, the singer did not appear in public and remained silent on Instagram. And a year later, Adele appears in public, shares new pictures. So what do we see? A built and charming beauty. It is worth saying that many fans did not immediately realize that it was Adele.

Thank you for the birthday love. I hope you're all staying safe and sane during this crazy time. I'd like to thank all of our first responders and essential workers who are keeping us safe while risking their lives. You are truly our angels ♥ 2020 OK bye thanks

A post shared by Adele (@adele) on May 5, 2020 at 9:38pm PDT

Different sources give different numbers. Some say that the singer lost 20 kg, others call the number 45. The singer herself does not comment. And the importance of numbers. The main thing is the sense of self.

#COYS ️

A post shared by Adele (@adele) on Apr 2, 2019 at 11:51pm PDT

What is the key to success? Of course, everyone wondered how she did it. According to the newspaper, 90% of success is diet. The singer cut back on sugar consumption. Insiders also report that she adheres to the so-called sirtfood diet. From physical exertion, Adele prefers Pilates and home training.

I used to cry but now I sweat? #gingermckenna Happy birthday to one of the kindest and funniest people I've met @champagnepapi?

A post shared by Adele (@adele) on Oct 24, 2019 at 12:58pm PDT

In general, no special secrets, just perseverance, proper nutrition and exercise. All of this has worked. Adele looks beautiful, her new photos are incredibly inspiring. I have to say that we admire her. Such a transformation requires a great deal of willpower. However, not all fans of the singer shared our enthusiasm.

Melbourne, VIC/Mar 18

A post shared by Adele (@adele) on Mar 18, 2017 at 10:38pm PDT

Many fans erupted in criticism of the singer. It is often said, “She looked better with the dough.” Now like all the others”. Sharon Osbourne, a British TV presenter, said that many overweight women criticized Adele for her rejection of herself as she was before.

Yesterday the notoriously private @adele celebrated her 32nd birthday and she and a friend shared pics of what the pop-star has been up to this year! Tap the link in our bio to see more pictures of Adele living her best life ??? (?: @laurenpaul8)

A post shared by O, The Oprah Magazine (@oprahmagazine) on May 6, 2020 at 9:59am PDT

Like, then Adele inspired by the fact that she was a famous lump, and now not. But now it seems to inspire even more. She has succeeded in what we only seek.

Adele with Spice Girls, last night?.... #adele #throwback #hello #music #look #beautiful #makeup #amazing #love #stunning #jewelry #dress #red #nails #black #blacknails #details #hair #blonde #nature #red #redcoat #coat #mother #color #colour #pure

A post shared by Adele? (@adele.club) on Jun 16, 2019 at 11:21am PDT

The presenter also appealed to all dissatisfied critics: She looks fantastic. First of all, she lost weight for herself. It's her choice. I'm very happy for her. Let us all be happy for Adele.” And we totally agree with her! We hope that soon Adele will return to the stage and please us with new music. What do you think about that? Do you like what the singer looks like now?

Photo previewed by GettyImages.

Tags

See also

New and interesting