Photos Adele

Once Beyonce said that when she listens to Adele, she hears the voice of God. This is true, because 23-year-old Adele wonderful timbre and vocal. It is already considered a diva, such as Christina Aguilera, although Adele appeared on the scene only in 2007. Since childhood, winner of two Grammy Awards knew that would be a singer, so worked hard, studying at the London School of Performing Arts and Technology in Croydon. Now this is clearly singles distant from the world of showbiz girls took first place in the tops, and she just enjoys it and does not try to be perfect in all respects. She did not lose weight, not wearing outrageous clothes, she just lives his life and does what he likes. Who do not know what it looks like Adele and her voice sounded like, I suggest listen to the song «Someone Like You», which I love with all my heart, and to see your private photos Adele - normal girl who likes to drink and smoke, but it has an amazing voice .

«Someone Like You»

"I have a passion for dancing, I just do not feel the rhythm.»

"You know when you love someone who does not love you? That's the worst feeling. Is not it? »

"I do not make music for eyes. I make music for ears. »

"I like to hear how the audience is breathing.»

"I've never been more normal than it is now.»

"I like Johnny Cash. I wear only black. »

"I always say that I would rather singing lady than a singer.»

"There is nothing more beautiful than embrace.»

"Smoking - this is my.»

"I learned the most important thing in life: what you sow, so shall you reap.»

"I have no ideal. Never was. »

"- What was it - to win a Grammy? - I'm crap! »

"I like the reverse side of those comedians who laugh on stage, and her sad.»

"If I lose a lot of weight, my B ** ki will become flabby, and this will be the topic of the day.»

"When I do not sing on stage, I usually become noisy and talkative.»

Tags

See also

New and interesting