What a lazy summer lady sows in March, so that flowers smell all summer long for the whole house

The long-awaited spring has finally arrived. March among gardeners and gardeners is considered the most sowing month. Well, it's time for the seedlings. Today we will tell you which ones flower You can grow at home or near your home.

Flowers are included in this collection of annual flowers low-keyWho will enjoy all summer and autumn with their flowering. In addition, they are not afraid of low temperatures and light frosts. Maybe you can find something new for your garden.

Petunia is best sow precisely in March. Then the seeds will rise faster and the seedlings will be strong, not stretched up. By mid-May, flowering will be possible. Many sow petunia in February, but practice shows that there is no sense in rushing. March will be stronger and grow faster.

© Freepik Lobelia Another interesting annual to decorate the garden. I highly recommend Emperor Willy and Crystal Palace. These flowers will purplewhich other plants cannot boast of. The flowers themselves are small, but there are a lot of them.

© Freepik Verben Verben is another beautiful one-year-old worthy of a place in your garden. The flower is universal: it can be grown cereal. Inflorescences look very unusual: they resemble small bouquets with a large number of colorful flowers.

© Freepik Lobelia is also beautiful in that it will bloom until late autumn. Even a little frost won't hurt her. Colors, by the way, are very diverse: both monophonic and two colors. Such a multifaceted and persistent flower will allow your garden to smell to the coldest.

Osteosperm is sincerely surprised that this flower can rarely be seen on flower beds, even in avid summer residents. He's so beautiful, and flat-out! It does not die from frost, it blooms for a very long time.

© Freepik Osteospermum is similar to small chamomiles with a bright color. There are different colors: pink, lilac, white. For me, the most beautiful option is white-flower. Just a sight! Neighbors never pass by, they ask what kind of flower they take pictures of.

The beauty of Salvia is a carnival in the garden. It's okay for her. separate. After all, at the peak of flowering, Salvia rampages with colorful colors, you can not tear your eyes off! Parents in their country plant these flowers every year: red, blue, white. The garden looks luxurious.

By the way, salvia also refers to unpretentious plants. Even on a poor and semi-dry land, it will bloom wildly. It is better to engage in seedlings in early March, to plant almost flowering seedlings in the ground at the end of May.

Well, how not to mention this beloved annual flower? Astras delight the eye from late summer to late autumn. You can sow them. straight-out Sometime in late April or early May. If you want to admire the flowers earlier, you can sow seedlings in March.

© Freepik Mom does this: one part for seedlings, and the second - in open ground. So we do. stretch out for a longer time. I really like that there are many different varieties, shapes and colors of asters. By the way, we have a very useful article about growing asters. I recommend you check it out.

That's it. flower They live in our country. Everyone who passes by the flower bed stops to admire, some even take pictures. The riot of colors pleases the eye from spring to late autumn. If you do not have such wonderful plants in the garden, I recommend sowing this year and enjoy the beauty until the frost itself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting