Why cut a small hole in the sponge for washing dishes?

A kitchen sponge is an indispensable assistant in everyday life, but at the same time one of the dirtiest things in the house. Therefore, many housewives wonder: how to use a sponge so that it is always at hand, and around the sink there is as little excess moisture and dirty divorces as possible?

The solution may be organizers who hide in kitchen cabinets. And if they are not, the life hack with a kitchen sponge, which I peeked at one of my friends, will help.

Like everything in this life, it has its advantages and disadvantages. But I hope that someone will still need this method of using a sponge.

First of all, get a new sponge and scissors.

Cut a straight line from the edge of the sponge to the center, and then cut a small hole.

With a small sponge, such manipulation is unlikely to bring an acceptable result.

Therefore, it is better to immediately take a larger sponge. I did something like this.

Now the sponge can be easily placed in its new place, where it will not leave wet divorces, on the nose of the tap in the kitchen.

Even if the sponge is not completely dry, then dripping water from it will be directly into the sink. No excess moisture. It's clean, dry, neat. That's an advantage. After all, the room for eating simply must be the cleanest and most organized place in the house.

But there are shortcomings. Not without them. First, the sponge on the goose will be very striking. Secondly, using a sponge with a hole in the middle, in my opinion, is not very convenient. In short, it is up to you to decide whether to use this method or choose another.

Tags

See also

New and interesting