I went into an elite store, dressed in a down jacket, and the consultants did not even look at me.

Here you build your business, take into account everything in the world, all the logistics, costs, find a promising place, make your shop a candy, but. Your whole plan may fall apart because of the human factor. It could be good. customer service shamelessly limping.

We're in the newsroom. "Site" We often talk about how we are served in shops and restaurants. Sometimes you can see a rather biased attitude. It even happens that the seller or consultant can openly harass you. However, we try to treat with understanding, because it is not known what buyer the seller had to face in front of you.

Customer service, but that's not even the point. There have been times when consultants meet on clothes. And based on these impressions, they can easily deflect the client. But the situation is now quite ambiguous – many people who look simple may well be owners of tight wallets. And vice versa. Here. storyThat's what it usually looks like.

“I know this shop, it's certainly not the cheapest goods. But always lively, decorated beautifully, a lot of consultants. I decided to come because one of my friends works in management in the central office of this network. I've been there before, but somehow, there was no time. Now I've decided to evaluate.

And you know what? I've been neglected! I was quite simply dressed, in my old but faithful combat down jacket. I always wear it when I go to the market. There, someone can easily “move” you with a hand that just felt something fat, there are stains. In general, I regret to wear a fur coat on the market, and a comfortable down jacket is just right.

There. It went, as they say, through the ranks. I saw it, but there are a lot of things, it is difficult to understand. I couldn't stand it, I called a consultant. The girl approached me very reluctantly. She must have been scared by my down jacket. I asked where the clothes I needed were. She showed me and left right away. I was amazed and had difficulty coping with the desire to leave immediately.

However, I decided not to pay attention and began to consider the costumes that interested me. The price tag is about $300, but it didn't scare me at all. I can afford it. I decided to try it on, I should sit well. Called another girl, she came up with a face, they say, still will not buy, why show off?

Nevertheless, she stayed with me all the time, distracted by clients who were objectively better dressed than I was. After 20 minutes, I chose three sets of interest, figured it out and decided to buy. They sit really well, look stylish, high-quality material and cut.

You should have seen that girl's face! I was so excited when I realized I was getting a good percentage. It seems my down jacket doesn't bother her at all. When she voiced the amount at the box office (about $ 1,000), the first girl came. She literally turned green when she realized that the lady in the coffee down jacket had made an impressive order. She met me first.

I wasn't gloating at all, I just took my things, said goodbye and left. Nevertheless, the sediment remained. And only because the consultants were disparaging. I told my friend that I probably wouldn’t go to her store again, even though I bought decent things there. Because treating people this way is a grave mistake.

By the way, the fuzzy girls, around whom the consultants were winding, bought absolutely nothing. So, draw conclusions after that. In fact, wealthy people do not need all this display, they have taken place and can afford high-quality, but simple clothes. There's a lot to think about, isn't there?

That's what we're talking about. Of course, you can't control everything. human He will always be there where there is a man. A hired manager is unlikely to appreciate your contribution to his own business. Write in the comments whether you have met consultants who showed their contempt for you and whether they had to put them in their place.

Customer service This is probably the most important part of business interaction with potential customers. A few cases of naked rudeness are enough to make the stream of profit noticeably decrease. Read our next article on why you should say hello to the waiter. Just because you're a customer doesn't mean you have to be dismissive.

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting