Salad "Fragmented" with infinitely delicate taste, which will crumble the whole family before the New Year

Dear ladies, I share a revelation! Tested on personal experience: salad with oysters is the easiest way to please your beloved husband. Every time we argue, I settle the conflict with this miracle. My husband and I had a family joke about it. Whenever there is another quarrel, the husband smiles and says, “Can we just go to the salad?”

By the way, this salad turns out to be so elegant and colorful that it is just perfect for a festive table!

Editorial "Site" He hastens to tell the detailed instructions for its preparation, and also shares a video version of the recipe with busy housewives.

Salad with oysters Ingredients
  • 200g chicken fillet
  • 300g oysters
  • 1 small bulb
  • 2 eggs
  • 50g walnuts
  • 2 pickles
  • 250g mayonnaise
  • salt
  • chili
  • fluff

Preparation
  1. To begin, thoroughly wash the oysters under running water and, if necessary, cut them so that all the pieces are approximately the same size. If you find oysters in any store will not succeed, they can easily be replaced by any other mushrooms (the same mushrooms are perfect). After preparing the mushrooms, peel and grind the onions and then roast it with mushrooms in the pan, adding some vegetable oil and salt.

When the vegetable mixture becomes golden, remove it from the stove and pour it on a plate covered with paper towels to remove excess oil.

2. Next, boil eggs and chicken fillets. However, if desired, the meat can be roasted. When ready, cool the eggs and fillets, and then cut everything with straw.

3. Then we move on to cutting cucumbers and grinding nuts. Pickled cucumbers give a salad spicy sour, but some prefer the option of such a salad with fresh cucumbers. To determine which option is more to your liking, we advise you to immediately prepare 2 trial versions.

4. In the end, you just have to make the salad with mayonnaise and mix it well. And, of course, do not forget to add spices and salt to taste.

Fill the salad 30 minutes before serving, and then cover it with food film and let it brew in the refrigerator. So the ingredients are better soaked in mayonnaise and the taste of the salad will be much richer.

“Why do we need greens?” you might ask. For decoration, of course! After all, a beautiful serving is already half the success of the dish.

Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting