Freud: "he who Loves one woman knows what love is"

The great quotes of the great Freud.

1. Equally deviation can be considered exclusively the absolute lack aka, everything else is a matter of taste.

2. We do not accidentally choose each other... We only meet those who are already in our subconscious there.

3. The better the people outside, the more demons he has inside...
4. Unfortunately, suppressed emotions do not die. Their silence only made. But inside, they still impact on people.

5. The goal is to make people happy in the intention of creation was not included.

6. We enter the world alone and leave it alone.

7. Loving almost all know women adoring one knows what love is.

8. You all never cease to seek out strength and confidence outside, and you need to find within yourself.

9. Most people don't actually want to have freedom because it implies responsibility, and the obligation most of the people are scared.

10. To the busy man does not often go to visit the lazy β€” K pot, which is not flying flies.

11. In the past century I'd be burned at the moment will burn only my books.

12. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
13. Work and love β€” that's the cornerstone of our humanity.

14. Envy is the destruction.

15. We sometimes are free from errors, about which above others laugh.

16. Nothing in life is not so expensive as illness and stupidity.

17. The masses didn't thirst for truth never. They want illusions, in the absence of which they are not able to exist.

18. The first person who threw a curse instead of a stone was the Creator of civilization.

19. The first symptom of stupidity is an absolute lack of shame.

20. A dream is the path of the king in the unconscious.
21. There is nothing more than a disease, and her neglect.

22. Any inhabitant of our planet has a desire that he not speak to others, and the desire which he cannot admit, including myself personally.

23. People from anything not derived never, he's just one of the ideal substitutes for another.

24. Man is distinctive above all cherish and want this, that he does not have the ability to achieve.

25. A single person with whom you should compare yourself is you in the past. And the common man better you should be, are you at the present time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting