Oddities of Sigmund Freud

Coco Chanel called him the first male feminist. That Freud was the ideologist of the sexual revolution and pushed women to equality. Two fundamental discoveries immortalized him, he solved the mystery of the human sleep and the first took a universal key to the unconscious man.
9 reasons why Freud would cost to turn to Freud
Sigmund Freud all his life afraid of combinations of numbers 6 and 2. He never dwelt in hotels, which were more than sixty one number, even by accident that he did not get the room with an unfortunate number. A February 6 Freud preferred not to go out.
Another feature of the doctor was that he never looked people in the eye. He avoided it. According to one version, it was because there was a famous psychoanalyst's couch in the room.
In addition to conversations tête-à-tête and numbers 62, Freud scarecrow weapons and ferns. Fear of weapons psychoanalyst considered the consequence of a late sexual maturation, while the causes of the frightening effects of the harmless plants, he never got to the bottom.

Freud always relied only on their opinions and never joined in the discussion. He demanded from the people to be listened to very carefully. Before the wedding, Freud told his future wife: "I need only the undivided possession of someone's attention." For joint life wife of the scientist he never contradicted him and unconditionally fulfill all his wishes.
Future great psychoanalyst grew up in a large family (his mother gave birth to seven children, his father had two from a previous marriage). It is known that his father was very strict and punished for any mistake. From frequent attacks of Freud's father saved his mother, for which he has always been the favorite child. Perhaps this unconditional love and from idealization of his mother was the basis of scientific theory about the relation of the child to the parent of the opposite sex.
Freud was no hearing and talent in music. Because of this, he hated the music so much that even avoided restaurants with live orchestra. On the basis of hostility to the music, Freud made the piano to throw her younger sister, where she learned to play by putting an ultimatum "either me or the piano." Thus, the musical career of his sister was devastated.

Freud used cocaine, like many of his contemporaries. In the period from 1884 to 1887 he held the first of its scientific research related to cocaine. At first he was struck by his properties: "I felt the impact of cocaine, which suppresses hunger, sleepiness, fatigue, and sharpens the mental abilities of a few dozen times." Freud wrote about the possible therapeutic use of cocaine to treat both physical and mental disorders. He believed cocaine excellent antidepressant. Later he became engaged in its narcotic properties and discontinued the study.
He was friends with a very strange people, for example Wilhelm Fleiss - a man who insisted that there is an undeniable connection between the nose of the woman and her sexuality.
The most favorite patient Freud himself.

15 important quotes Freud
The challenge to make people happy is not included in the plan of creation.
Everything that you do in bed - beautiful and absolutely correct. If only liked both.
Sexual deviation can only be considered a complete lack of sex, everything else - a matter of taste.
At that moment, when a person begins to think about the meaning and value of life, you can begin to consider him sick.
The first man, who threw a curse instead of a stone was the creator of civilization.

Perfect, eternal, free of hatred love exists only between the dependent and the drug.
We live in a very strange time and was surprised to note that progress keeps pace with barbarism.
The impeccable the people outside, the more the demons inside him.
Nothing can not do in life so much as sickness and stupidity.
When I criticize, I can defend myself, but I am powerless against the praise.

We are never as vulnerable as when we love, never so hopelessly unhappy as when we lose love.
The first sign of stupidity is the total lack of shame.
People are more moral than they think and far more immoral than they can imagine.
Much of what is really inside of us - not recognized, and that is recognized - is unrealistic.
Every normal person really is normal only in part.

Source: www.adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting