Forty million one hundred eighty five thousand six hundred thirty four
In order to house vital charitable climate, including in the winter time, it is important to take care of the heating. Today, several options exist: centralized and Autonomous. But since the first option is not always available to the private sector, and the cost of it too often, homeowners are not left with no choice but to find another option. Autonomous heating involves the installation of the boiler. It is important that all parts of the boilers were chosen on the basis of technical performance spaces that require heating.
The advantages of Autonomous heating
First and foremost, it is worth noting the fact that auxiliary heating is able to function independently and various failures, the holders of such system absolutely none of it. In addition, there is another significant advantage — adjustment of the heating system, installing the necessary temperature occurs at the request of the owner of the house. Thus, it is possible to establish the regime that will be most comfortable, but fans of the heat will not suffer from the fact that heating is turned off before the moment, as the thermometer began to show a plus.
In addition to the key features, independent from the Central heating work, there are a number of other advantages:
- The heating season starts and ends when it is convenient for the homeowner. With such equipment do not need to sleep under multiple blankets until, until I turn on the heating and warm time to open wide the window.
- The temperature is regulated depending on the wishes of the inhabitants of the house. Thus, the room will be the temperature that the tenants will choose for yourself.
- If the inhabitants are not home, then heating is not necessary, and this will reduce on the heating. It is sufficient to set a minimum temperature that the premises are preserved the right climate for the preservation of content and its proper future functioning.
- Finally, it is worth noting the savings, the price of the pump for the heating system and boiler in the near future will pay off. While massive investments are required. The only thing you need to do is to spend money on initial installation, annual diagnostics and equipment acquisition.
Disadvantages of Autonomous heating
Despite the many strengths of the Autonomous system of heating, there are a number of disadvantages, which can play not in favor of it:
- The first is to note the costs that would have to do to buy everything you need and assemble the system. Despite the fact that in a few years, Autonomous heating off, for a start will have to shell out a tidy sum. And to save money in this matter is impossible and it is better to purchase items with a prospect of continuous operation.
- If the installation of the heating system occurs after the construction of the house, you'll have something to break to do everything correctly and accurately. This will entail extra costs. Therefore, on heating the house it is better to think at the stage of construction, if we are talking about building from scratch.
- Like it or not, but the diagnostics and regular maintenance will be constant companions for the owners of your heating system. It is important that everything worked properly, and requires, first and foremost, safety.
- In order to install an Autonomous heating system need a permit, and this may be due to a number of problems.