11 women's tricks on the Internet that are just not worth it to try

Nineteen million five hundred ninety two thousand one hundred seventy nine

On the Internet dozens of different beauty tricks that promise to make makeup cheaper, better, and most importantly, apply it will be faster.

We at the Website decided to test the 11 most bizarre and questionable of them. That's what happened.

No. 1. Enhance lips with glasses

I suggest: a Popular method of lip augmentation from the Internet. You need to take the glass to the diameter of the lip and blow the air out of it. A vacuum is created, which the blood to her lips, and they will be more.

What happened: In a result, lips become red and swollen, and if you overdo it, it's easy to put impressive bruise. Maybe that's a popular thing, but we certainly more to try won't.

Conclusion: the hack is not working. And anyway, you have so beautiful lips.

No. 2. Hide dark circles under the eyes you can use lipstick

I suggest: to cover the bruises under the eyes, you need to smear on their lipstick, and then blend it with a concealer.

What happened: Dark circles under the eyes disappeared, Yes. But instead they were bright red spots. As a result, people became like a Kabuki actor.

Conclusion: Use only if you are playing in the theater and an urgent need to put make-up.

No. 3. To draw a straight arrow, use the thread

I suggest: Take a thin thread, apply mascara and apply it to the eyelid. This way you can quickly draw straight arrow.

What happened: the Thread didn't meet our expectations. The arrows turned out curves and a different thickness.

Conclusion: Not working.

No. 4. For smooth and symmetrical contouring nose use fork

I suggest: the lines when applying contouring was smooth and symmetrical, use a fork. Its size is perfect to separate the nose from the wings. Apply a line and then blend.

What happened: the Line really is smooth and symmetrical. But the main thing — do not overdo it and to choose the right tone, otherwise the nose will turn into a white spot on your face.

Conclusion: we Can say that it works, but more familiar and better to draw manually.

No. 5. For eyeliner you can use a pencil

I suggest: you Need to put the crayons in hot water for some time. When they're soft, you can get and bring them to the eye.

What happened: the Makeup was very bright, and the paint is nameclash easily. But as soon as it dried, began to fall off in pieces.

No. 6. If you run out of blusher, you can substitute beets

I suggest: Cut the beets in half and spread it on slightly damp skin to get the blush.

What happened: Blush, of course, appeared, but very bright and red. And even beets easily absorbed into the skin and almost not washed off.

Conclusion: Works but not as it should. Sampling is clearly not worth it.

No. 7. Simple and quick scrub you can make from foam for shaving

I suggest: to make a facial scrub, mix shaving foam with a spoon of sugar. Then apply a thick layer on the skin and RUB.

What happened: the effect of this scrub is almost nothing. And the shaving foam will have to spend almost the entire spray. Cheaper and more effective to buy a regular scrub.

Conclusion: Not works, but looks funny.

No. 8. Lemon juice will help to whiten nails

I suggest: After dark varnish nails often turn yellow. To be bleach, you need to apply with a cotton swab lemon juice, apply to the nail, wrap with foil and hold for 10-15 minutes.

What happened: In fact, nothing has changed. The yellowing will not go away, and nail color has not changed.

No. 9. The powder can easily substitute regular flour

I suggest: If you run out of powder, it can easily replace conventional flour or starch.

What happened: Flour flying in all directions, getting into eyes, nose and mouth. And the effect of this "powder" is almost nothing.

No. 10. Another way to draw a straight arrow with a plastic card

I suggest: We gave up and tried another way to draw smooth and "fast" arrows, using a plastic card or a business card.

What happened: just Like last time, draw arrows, it was certainly not easy, and they turned out even and smooth, but not natural. It's better to draw "by hand".

No. 11. To draw eyebrows evenly, use adhesive tape

I suggest: For those who do not get to draw eyebrows evenly, has this advice: stick sticky tape on the edges of the eyebrows and outline in pencil the area in the center.

What happened: the Brow is smooth, angular and unnatural, as if they were glued. With such on the street to go just not worth it.

Photographer Roman Zakharchenko, model Olga Zakharchenko specifically for the Website

via www.instagram.com/olga_zaharchenko/

Tags

DIY

See also

New and interesting